A Quest Token tracking System

Alright, so first things first, I have no idea if this has been posted before or not.

Has anyone else ever struggled with remembering which tokens you need? Or just forgetting if you have enough?

Well I’ve experienced this a lot with the tinkerer system. Half of the time I’ll find myself going back and forth from the tinkerer and my vault thinking “wait do I have this token?” or “Wrong ones woops” etc.

Well I’ve been wanting something done to help with this and with that I’ve thought up some ideas. So here they are:

1. My first Idea was that they could implement something like how the screen thingy pops up when you press ‘K’, and it would bring up the current quests for the day, a quest tracker if you will. This would already be super helpful, but another thing that could go along with it is a token checker for your vault. For example, you would load into realm and you would have to refresh your quest tracker by going to the tinkerer. Allowing you to see your quests through the tracker, after that you could load into your vault, and there could be a couple of options.
    1A. You could have a ‘token’ vault, similar to the potion storage. With limits on various things with it.
    1B. You could go into your vault and there could be a new sorting option called ‘tokens’, when you click on it, it will show all the tokens in your vault. After that it could either highlight which tokens are needed for your quests by matching them to your tracker data (red = unusable, and no red = usable/how items show if usable or not)
    1C. My last thought for it is that you could also have a vault grabber, if you already have the tokens in your vault, then the ‘turn in quest’ option will be available. If you turn in your quest then the marks will be deleted/taken from your vault.

2. Add tier’s to the tinkerer based on how many quests you’ve turned in, kinda like exalts with dungeon completes. The rewards could become better, and quests harder depending on the rank, but thats not what i’m talking about here.
    If you reach a specific rank, you could, not automatically, but similarly to 1C; You could have the option to ‘deliver’ your marks that are in your storage. It would then send the marks required for the quest from your vault after a certain amount of time. Basically the lazier way but because you are deciding to ‘deliver’ it takes time to ‘deliver’. For example it could take a minute to 5 minutes to be delivered. During that time it would show a ‘en route’ bar for the quest that you are delivering. After the time is up, you would get the rewards in your gift chest.

3. Not related to the other 2, but it does have to do with the tinkerer.
    I think a good idea would be to add a ‘quest reroll’ button for a specific amount of fame or gold depending on which ‘tier’ of quest it is. This would be another way for deca to make some money, as well as a huge quality of life thing. For example, you could reroll an exaltation quest for 10-25 gold or 100-750 fame, and regular ones could be 5-15 gold or 50-300 Fame. Of course you would still have the maximum amount of quests you can do in one day. I guess while I’m at it, they could also add a ‘quest save’ feature where they can save 1 quest so it doesn’t get swapped the next day.

Thank you for reading this, and please let me know what you think of it! I’d love to see something like this implemented in the game!

I used to have trouble remembering them, but now i pretty much know them all. Or at least all the ones I bother, so only Mighty, Epic + the one which gives you a low level chest but also a Cave of 1000 Treasures key. I think when I started I would screenshot the more complex ones (Ocean Man, Epic Showdown, etc. ) but now I just remember them.

Adding on another commonly requested feature - just move the tinkerer into the vault and have it be able to access the contents of your vault like the forge.

search up darples quest tracker rotmg. it is a little program that has marks you can tick off. Also they should have tinkerer campaigns. You get # points and advance in a capaign that you can access at the tinkerer room

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.