A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

According to CONTROL+F, you are.

Thank you sir, I thought most people would know this but I’ll add it.

Especially KasperJ

idk, just put it out there for those who didn’t. I found out about it like a couple weeks ago. Really helpful for schoolwork and stuff. Works on anything.

Already done, thanks again!

hey door prize entry :smile:

Thanks a lot to @DeathMae for donating to this event! This person has really helped me max my chars in realm, seriously if it wasnt for his dex trades i wouldnt have gotten my first 7/8. Merry Christmas to all of you guys!

Thanks to @Kasperj for donating a whopping 128 life! It’s amazing how much you do for others. Gl to everyone and have a great rotmg Christmas!

@Meio Thanks for contributing <3 and thanks to @Scorchmist for also contributing

Thanks to all the people who donated!! <3

Its just a name i promise, I made the account when i lost my main and i used this mule. My main acc was Gagant and i forgot the password and email.

unhide realmeye

TY sooo much :slight_smile:

Done

ight, youre good

tyvm Merry Christmas

TY @Tealeaves it’s very nice to giveaway the 8/8 pack, not many players can manage to get that! and thanks everyone else who donated!

My other post: Shout out to Priest

Thanks. IGN: Poopier

Tq everyone who donate in the christmas event.Eventhough if i dont get any item.You guys make up the day for the one who get it.
Anyway.Good luck and Merry christmas everyone :slight_smile:
Check this post.A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Tq everyone who donate in the christmas event.Eventhough if i dont get any item.You guys make up the day for the one who get it.
Anyway.Good luck and Merry christmas everyone :slight_smile:
Check this post.A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Before I start, I would like to thank a few people. Thank you @swagbote ( hasn’t played in a while ) for showing me, and playing, realm with me! Without you I wouldn’t be playing! Thanks to @doiiiiiiii for helping me get off my feet and actually max a character! Thanks to the many kind and helpful guild mates that stayed with me even when my 8/8 knight had just died. All in all, thank you to the whole realm community, who has gotten me into this amazing (addmittably slightly P2W ) game!
See you guys later, CMME