A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Me.

I hope it isn’t too late to enter for door prizes.

I would like to thanks all the anonymous contributors i can’t really share you my love because you’re probably role-playing rogues in here . But hey that’s worth a try. If I’m really starting to thanks nameless guy, i would like to thanks all the players spreading their knowledge of the game over the realm, showing respect to players and disrespect to monsters. I don’t know if it’s too late or not for the meaningful post-thing, but here is mine The Alchemist (Like What The Heck!) .

That brought tears to my eyes.

XD

But still, thanks @Stupidity for being a great moderator.

Thank you @LezQo for contributing to the event

Thanks to everyone who donated and id’like to mention to @Rwrecks because he is so good with the other people
GL Everyone and i wish Happy Holydays to Everyone
My loved post The Beyond: An Endgame Dungeon by Puffagod

First of all I would just love to say a massive THANKYOU to @Shatter and the community for organising this! I would also like to thank @CDOTDOGGER contributing to this awesome event! One again, thanks all and have a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOOD LUCK :smiley: Also here is my meaningful post Guys....... I SUCK! :( <3

Thank you too @Kasperj for donating 128.23 life. That is insane. Having that much life is a pleasure and u donated it like a great man, So thank you again for donating and thank you to everyone else.

rip that is cheating.

I cant post more than 10 mentions :cry:

Very nicely Written!

Wait, wat? I had to use effort enter the contest? No no no, thats asking way to much. Derp. .-.

@Itsaname Yo man thanks for donating. :slight_smile:

@Tealeaves Thank You for contributing and good luck to everyone!

@Tealeaves
Thank you so much tealeaves! :smiley: It’s all the great ROTMG players like you who continue to make the game better than it already is :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you! :smiley:
P.S. Merry Early Christmas!

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Tealeaves.
Tealeaves who?
Tea leaves the game better than it already is :stuck_out_tongue: (Badum Chuuuu)

Thx for donating BB @Shu heres my other post Kendo Sticks

@Matthewswy Thank you for donating <3.:slight_smile: Hope best of luck to all of you. Hope you win

rip. your suppose to link someone else name to thank, not your own.

Thanks to KasperJ and LezQo for donating to the Giveaway!

As for the meaningful post, Wanted to play Realm in school?

Thank you @Caliburnus for contributing

Ty to deca games for getting rotmg and giving me back my account!
ty to stuartcat for donating for this event! XD

Big s/o to my mans @Scorchmist for contributing. Good job bro.
Happy Holidays to everyone else!