A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

I’d like to enter the giveaway, and in order to do so I thank XD for being my favorite emoticon and supplying the giveaway!

Thank you @CokeCaCola, my favorite drink, and a very generous drink too:)

Thank you to Captain, Itsaname, KasperJ, LezQo, Salt, Scorchmist, Shatter, Shu, and Tealeaves, and others, such as Affliction, Agmills, Arkani, AssassinHe, Atrapper, AquaSync, Avenoir, BadDr, Barasj, BFTrois, Bigsmual, BionicLego, Blar, BlaZnBella, BlobfishXD, BLOODQWEN, BootyPics, Bud, CannedSoup, ChiefEagle, CokeCaCola, Cptfreak, Craig, DamianJob, Dansturr, Davage, Denski, DeathMAE, Diogeneez, DougB, DrNewd, Duckyawe, Ebole, Efnuiwrbvu, Elgusano, Eternal, EXIT, Fiddy, FireFire, FIREONFIRE, FireRangei, Fkyah, ForePlaY, FuzzyMoose, Geo, GenFreak, GreenAdam, Hambolo, Hcbobobob, HobGucchi, HonestNub, HotGrill, IGoterZero, ImaMadGod, Imurah, InnerPeace, IWantDevil, Jakisaurus, JawsJakt, JeTadore, Jiing, JLev, Johankk, Kasill, Kentzu,KingSoul, KiriKomori, Kratatata, Kry, Leacherr, Legolegger, LexCorp, Lidist, Lit, Lucy, Mag, MaikiolMARIOBALL, Meio, MikaiMule, MMoas, MrExtrem, Mrunibro, MutresNPE, Narwal, NoisyBongo, Null, Nicololo, OmegaDeity, One, OryxYeti,Owndela, Paul, Pbfury, Pharest, Phoni, Pink, PixLOLlol, Poopythell, Proasdfase, Readiate, Radio, Rain, Rmgnoob, Ruurd, SalmTheKid, Sauricorn, ScyllaGeek, Sneshu, Seranum, Sharkfarts, SheepShider, Shoofly, SirHuddy, SoraTsky, Strads, Steevve, Stuartcat, Stupidity, SwordsK,THsiGMA, Toastrz, Trofimowen, Trickster, Ukunavi, Underraker, UnicornSla,VanHorny, Verlin, Viagro, WetPantie, Willem, WispyWisps, XD, Yaddladdl, YamiYuugi, Yes, Zenphux ZeEbloaGuy, Zquidx, and the 5 anonymous givers. Thank you all for donating to this giveaway!!!

@Captain Thanks for all you are doing for the community helping with this event : D

@KasperJ Thanks for donating! @Scorchmist Thanks

Here is a post. Idk I hav posted a lot.
Shoutout to BccOl for helping max a character rlly appreciated it.
Shout out to Noobblocks and Ipwanzman helping learn rotmg.
Shout out to the Kyle for getting me into rotmg(don’t know the ign) back in 2012.

Thank you for this, shoutout to some guy for coming up with this idea, and @shatter for putting the idea into reality.
Thanks to everyone who donated!

My meaningful post/topic thing

the original idea poster doesnt want his name mentioned

@Poopythell

burn the post

Thank you to @KasperJ for being a part of the guild Daisuki, and trying teaching the noobs (like me :stuck_out_tongue: ) how to do shats. Seriously man, you were a big help in that. You and a few others were the only reason we could even run shats for a while.
Good luck to everyone entering!

MEANINGFUL POST: Help with muledump

Yo @Shatter where will the winners be announced? up at the top where the giveaway is about? or down here in the comments?

k thanks

Thank you @Itsaname

Hi, i want to thanks to all the contributing players who helped to make this giveway and especially to @Scorchmist for post and help a lot in this forum :blush:. My post in the forum is here: Price Guide of Potions
PD: sry if i have a error but i dont speak english very well
PD2: HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :grin: :tada:

Thanks Salt
for reminding me what not to feel after I die
and for tasting good on potatoes

What is the fusion wizzy set?

@Meio thanks bb :^)

Signing up

Thank you my dudes!!
I hope you all have a merry Christmas!

@Arkani love you my dude! Fame train the night away!! THANK!