A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Wow glad to see that the community still has heart. this makes my day completely. Thank you shatter but everyone else and thanks tp community for making this a great too this date. it wouldn’t be here without everyone

All I can say is wow. I grind on this game for hours just to get a life pot, but these donors are giving away hundreds of life pots for free! These people are real life Santa Clause!

Thanks to everybody for donating- I was suprised to see one of my favorite youtubers, CannedSoup, in the big list of all the people that donated! :grin:

damn people really love soup <3 we are just rich bastards! (well i am)

Hey Shatter,can you show us the list of door prizes entries?
I don’t even know if I am accepted into the list for giveaway.
Thanks

Thank you @SirHuddy, You are a very kind soul for contributing to this event. You remind me of my friend who helped me get back into this game. he helped me get on my feet by giving me some basic stuff and plays with me. Thanks for being awesome.

Thank you shatter for setting this up and being a huge donor. Also thanks cptfreak for donating. Wiki Improvements - Other post for door prize

super major props to @Shatter for getting this going and donating so much! this definitely would not have gone as far as it did without you! Hope to one day do the same and donate major items to all the realmers!

Thank you to EVERYONE that contributed to the giveaway. It’s so hard to pick one of the many people that contributed, so I just picked everyone. Good luck to all, and Merry Christmas to all!

thank you captain for contributing

Thank you Yason. Where dem avian eggs man. I really need dem.
Don’t add me to the list m8. I’m waiting to donate the rest Yason. Don’t keep me waitin.

Thank you Shatter and everyone for contributing to the giveaway .The people who contributed are all awesome :slight_smile:.

@Poopythell Thank you so much <33

@MikailMule, I really want to thank you for helping me a year ago with doing abysses. I’m sure you don’t remember me but I’ll thank you anyways!

I’m fairly new and I’d definitely like to partake in this event. I’d like to thank all who’ve donated to this event. Cheers and good luck to any other participants!

Thanks TvOwl for donating and being a cool dude that one time I saw you.

Best of luck to everybody and happy holidays!

Here’s my helpful post: Expo or ExaHP,CC armor or Abyssal

@Strads I’ve known you a long time, you’re a great guy. Thanks for contributing!

Check the rules! You need to thank someone to enter.

hey there friend,

just looking to get some ez loot so i can do my own giveaway one day.
anyways, i appreciate ya

that guy,

~oostin

Good luck everyone, hope i get something :slight_smile: and a big thank you to @Itsaname im not sure how to properly add a quote from me helping someone but heres the post An Aggressive Discussion [Where to Find ATT]

thank you @Itsaname and all of the other contributors, It’s brilliant that the community feels alive again (just like the olden days). Also I want to mention that me and @Hboooo were doing a shatters, after the forgotten king he said that I could kill the chest as he didn’t need anything (I was a 0/8 priest), and I GOT A CROWN!