A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Thanks @Tealeaves for donating the coolest items for this draw.
I Wish everyone luck in the draw.
Here is my meaningful post

shu, itsaname and Kaster donate more actually.

Oh @Captain my @Captain!
Always see you around in the realms and you were always pretty cool. I remember being there when you killed off a bunch of your chars in the lava and everyone was trying to keep you alive. Mustā€™ve meant something to them lol. Thanks for your contributions

Thank you for bringing this great community together. This event seems like a lot of fun and me and my buddies canā€™t wait.

@TeaLeaves thanks for helping to make Christmas better for some!

I usually play in ase and I donated -_-
So does Poopythell and Strads and they donated

Thank you to everyone who helped work towards this event, it is amazing to see how many people contributed to this. Thanks to the top donors including @Captain and @Kasperj for all these generous donations. Iā€™d like to give a personal thanks to @Geo for donating, i donā€™t know if you remember me but I am grateful to the help you gave me and my guild during the short period of time we were together in skittles for life. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks @Salt for the contribution. Hopefully after this giveaway Iā€™ll be a little less salty about all my deaths. :slight_smile:

Thanks fam, fixed

your nameā€¦

?? What do u mean?

Wait @Shatter can you win multiple things from the door prizes? like can you win day one and 5 or something?

how does some remember you just from common seeing

Yes you can

Hello guys my name Is DarkSkiff and I know your not supposed to thank Shatter but you are amazing for making this all happen and stuff. Rip vault For All The Donators I really appreciate it sooo much for helping other players get good gear and in the Christmas experience and making realm a lot more fun with all these events and stuff. Giving out all this gear is just amazing and thanks everyone for helping this happen. Thanks @Everyone!

Hey, Thanks to all of you in general this is an amazing thing you guys are hosting and honestly I am so proud to be a realm player and see such an awesome wonderful thing happening this Christmas. I donā€™t know any of the contributors personally so my genuine sincere thanks goes to everyone but since we have to select a donor to thank Iā€™d like to thank Captain personally because your name is so sincerely DOPE, I donā€™t know you unfortunately but wish I did because you are one of the spectacular people here actually participating and contributing to this Realm Christmas. This honestly makes my freaking year as a gamer seeing other gamers reach out and conduct this completely awesome event and when I get rich in Realm I would love to actually contribute to this so if anyone reads my long thank you and knows how I can help maybe be a part of this in the future please message me on Realmeye: @MrYaww I would really appreciate the reach out if anything. Again Thanks to you all and specifically Captain Yaā€™ll are amazing.

EDIT: Hey so I am not exactly understanding the Door Prizes but Iā€™d like to be a part of it if itā€™s possible
One post says post somewhere else on forum and link post but then you also say to just mention door prize in your post here so what do we actually doā€¦?

@Schorchmist Thanks! Youā€™re so active on the forums and its great to see you!

Thanks so much @Scorchmist I reallllllly appreciate it, people like you are what the Rotmg community needs along with many others, the contribution and effort you put in to make Realm a better place and also helping others by sharing your knowledge between the RealmEye forums makes me really happy and I wanted you to know that. :wink:

Peace <3

Thank you RealmEye staff for always being there for me when I needed to check my players stats, trade items, and for making the wiki. Youā€™ve been with us for 5 years now and it means a lot to me! :gift:

@DeathMAE thanks for donating mah boi <3