A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

I would like to thank @CannedSoup for contributing to this event. He helped me out once in game when we were talking. He recently got hacked, and a I recently died on one of beloved chars. He told me it was a grind in this game, and you just had to keep going, and that lifted my spirits, as I said the same to him. I ended up playing much more after that as well.

My helpful post on realmeye is this link:

Good luck for everyone in the giveaway!

Um is this my entry :slight_smile:

Thanks to @Shatter for helping out! I appreciate it immensely!

@Spoopid You have not been entered, please reread the rules.

Thanks for that, @Shatter just change the date of Datbossyaā€™s prize in the Update Log if you care for that.

@YamiYuugi thanks for the donation man, i hope i win something

Thanks to @Sealpit <3

Jumpjetz, you have not been added to the door prize list. Please reread the rules on how to enter:

I love the RotMG community, bringing everyone together is so great. Thanks for the giveaway!

@Fuzzymoose thanks for the donations. I canā€™t believe the overwhelming community support for this event. I havenā€™t formulated an opinion on how I like the RotMG community until now. Itā€™s great to be a part of it.

Thanks for being such a strong community.

Here is a link to my ā€œmeaningfulā€ post:

Exactly. Not all level 20 rolls are created equal either. :stuck_out_tongue:

Too many. Lol. Iā€™m still not up to speed on liking the comments either. :frowning:

Thanx YOU for contributing! @Scorchmist

Good luck to everyone! thank you everyone for the contribution to this amazing game!

yes

soooo iā€™m guessing youā€™re just thanking the first name you sawā€¦ seelpit was the winner of a doorprize <_<

Thank you @Eendidude for contributing :slight_smile:

thank you guys for doing this awesome giveaway

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree: **Thank you ALL (RealmEye Community) For the funny/Crazy/Weird/Awesome :snowman:Threads/Posts/Trades! I love you ALL! Hope you find some UTā€™s under that :christmas_tree:Christmas :christmas_tree: treeā€‹:christmas_tree: of yours :wink: <3** :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

Guys....... I SUCK! :(

^^^^^^

Door prize entree

At this point I would like to say a few thank yous as well.

@MrEyeball: Thank you for being awesome in every way. ily
@Shatter: Thank you for being the official realmeye santa
@onehorsesleigh: Thank you for your work in the ideation and documentation of this event
@Scorchmist: Thank you for helping with prices and organization
@RMGNoob: Thank you for being the kindest jackass
@Xaklor: Thank you for jumping on board with this event
@Tybug: Thank you for helping with the entrant list
@Poopythell: Thank you for helping with entries
@Zxcv: Thanks for letting us advertise on reddit

Other regulars who chipped in on the planning conversation, such as @Piggby, @ConsoleMC, @Efnuiwrbvu, @Stuartcat, @JawsJakt, @Pharest, @Niegil

And of course to all those who donated items:
@Agmills, @Arkani, @AssassinHe, @Atrapper, @AquaSync, @Avenoir, @BadDr, @Barasj, @Bassive, @BFTrois, @Bigsmual, @BionicLego, @Blar, @BlaZnBella, @BlobfishXD-, @BLOODQWEN, @Bluenoser, @Bookbookbo, @BootyPics, @Bud, @CannedSoup, @Captain, @Chaosheep, @ChiefEagle, @CokeCaCola, @Cptfreak, @Craig, @DamianJob, @Dansturr, @Davage, @Denski, @DeathMAE, @Diogeneez, @DougB, @DrNewd, @Duckyawe, @Ebole, @Efnuiwrbvu, @Elgusano, @Eternal, @EXIT, @Fiddy, @FireFire, @FIREONFIRE, @FireRangei, @Fkyah, @ForePlaY, @FuzzyMoose, @Geo, @GenFreak, @GreenAdam, @Hambolo, @Hcbobobob, @HobGucchi, @HonestNub, @HotGrill, @IGotZero, @ImaMadGod, @Imurah, @InnerPeace, @Itsaname, @IWantDevil, @Jakisaurus, @JawsJakt, @JeTadore, @Jiing, @JLev, @Johankk, @Kasill, @KasperJ, @Kentzu, @Kiddforce, @KingsSoul, @Kirikomori, @Kratatata, @Kry, @Leacherr, @Legolegger, @LexCorp, @LezQo, @Lidist, @Lit, @Lucy, @Mag, @Maikiol, @MARIOBALL, @Meio, @MikailMule, @MMoas, @MrExterm, @Mrunibro, @MutresNPE, @Narwal, @NoisyBongo, @Null, @Nicololo, @OmegaDeity, @One, @Orxfanclub, @OryxYeti, @Owndela, @Pandrrrrr, @Paul, @Pbfury, @Pharest, @Phoni, @Pink, @PixLOLlol, @Poopythell, @Proasdfase, @Radiate, @Radio, @Rain, @RMGnoob, @Ruurd, @Salt, @SalmTheKid, @Sauricorn, @Scorchmist, @ScyllaGeek, @Sneshu, @Seranum, @SharkFarts, @Shatter, @Sheep, @Shider, @Shoofly, @Shu, @SirHuddy, @SoraTsky, @Strads, @Steevve, @Stuartcat, @Stupidity, @SwordsK, @THSiGMA, @Toastrz, @Tealeaves, @Trofimowen, @Trickster, @TvOwl, @Ukunavi, @Underraker, @UnicornSla, @VanHorny, @Verlin, @Viagro, @WetPantie, @Willem, @WispyWisps, @Xaklor, @XD, @Yaddladdl, @YamiYuugi, @Yes, @Zenphux, @ZeEbloaGuy, @Zquidx

I appreciate every one of you for contributing, even if some of you have never been here :smiley: .

<3
xoxo
stu

@Scorchmist Thank you for donating! Players like you make RotMG a great place! Merry Christmas!