A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

Thanks to @Tealeaves for donating to the giveaway!

Meaningful post: https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/realmeye-christmas/3170/6?u=pregnate

Good luck all!!!

I want to thank @DeathMAE for donating to the giveaway. He was a very nice friend in the realm and a great guild member.He was with me in the shats that I got my first bracer. He helped me do a couple of tombs together. Sad to see him leave the guild though. Hope to see him in realm sometime again.
My "Meaningful post"

ARIGATO GUZAMASU I WAT PARTICIPE I ALL Lol is my firts time here i dont have idea who do, ty

@Tealeaves Thanks for contributing :slight_smile: Good luck to everyone as well

Good luck everyone.

@KasperJ
thanks for evrything man!

@LexCorp Thank you for making this type of event a possibility

I can never win xD btw your last winning made a account 4 days ago xD lol

@Scorchmist thank you for donate!!!

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/best-way-to-farm-rings-fast/3163?u=theagd

I’m still new to the forums, but for now this is my meaningful post and i will continue to try to help someone with the best of my abilities and contribute to the community

Thanks to @Lucy for always being there when a person needs someone to talk to :smiley:

I have posted something somewhere right here. :slight_smile:

@Tealeaves - thanks for contributing! I still remember when I made my account over three years ago your activity on USNW, keep up the great work!

good luck everyone

Thanks All for for contributing :heart:

Awsome Christmas event! ofcourse thanks to everyone who made this event possible, but a special thanks to the 6 anonymous Givers. I think, even though they wanted to stay anonymous, they deserve some attention too! the people not asking for any credits are the ones that need/deserve it most sometimes. thats why i am mentioning the anonymous one’s. its christmas so no-one can be left behind!

I’d like to say thank you to @Scorchmist for helping understand the game more when I was getting started and also for donating over 50 life to the giveaway!

Only if you follow the rules and thank one of the people who contributed to the huge pile of loot that will be given away. :wink:

Thanks @Meio for contributing
Hope i win something :smile

I know i forgot to menion one specific person to thank but the thing is i can’t since they are anonymous after all i hope it will still be accepted^^