A Realmeye Christmas [More Details!]

To give out old tops sets.

We don’t have many elders, but we have lots of skysplitters, abyssals, ancient warnings.

A full old top set (including exa ring, which I now consider to be old tops) is worth about a mana or more, depending on the class.

man, now i need this. my account got hacked and all of my stuff is gone :cry:

My personal tier list

as long as they stay sets i guess. I would hate to be the guy who only got a t5 scepter.

compared to the guy who gets a plat knight skin

rip.

you should reference this guide here.

i have read this like 10 times already.
do you guys know how i can close all instances of rotmg i may have open on other computers?

is that a function when you change your password?
if it’s not, it should be

lol oops just posted my email by accident

but you can change your pass by pressing account then change password in the middle of the page. [quote=“Septagram, post:212, topic:2395, full:true”]
i have read this like 10 times already.
do you guys know how i can close all instances of rotmg i may have open on other computers?
[/quote]

uhh, i dont know how to get rid of, but i always play on incognito/private window when on other comps

thanks so much :smiley:

Can I thank myself for fri itens?

EDIT:Or thank anyone at all for that matter, cuz I donated

(I’m assuming that the thanking a donor thing posted on reddit was how you enter to get some dank lewts)

no

Am I still allowed to enter for stuff or would that be frowned upon?

you can

yey thank you

How do you enter is it at a later date or should I go to a specific reddit/forum post?

on this site dec1st there will be a new post

okey i rly need this im hacked :pensive:

Is it still too late to donate something to this? I don’t have many items right now, but I’d be more than willing to do some 6/8 maxings for 3 people. :slight_smile:

/e: I actually have a lot of mana I can get rid of due to the OT events. I take that back 3x 7/8 maxings. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do it! Just find Shatter when he’s online :slight_smile:
Thanks man!

Oh and just fyi, Shatter usually looks for items that are a mana+ in value.