A(sk)M(e)A(nything)

Just wanted to know if people want to ask questions of a white star who really shouldn’t be a white star but is anyway and is also a dork. Yup.

Why did you make an ama thread
@raremeat hehe

why you gotta do this to me

Why not? I just thought it was something to take my mind off of the nothing I’ve had for a little while.

Why do you say that?

anything. you said ask me anything and im asking you “anything”

I’m still poor, and too inexperienced to do mbc after vital combat not to mention o3

Not sure how to answer your question but what I can say is mooonke!

What other games do you play?

Nothing mainstream, a very taxing game called Dota 2, a turned base RPG called Dragonfable, and basically games like CoD and Halo, even some Legend of Zelda games, but not that much.

Taxing indeed. I’ve known people irl who played that.

What’s ur favorite class skin, also whats ur opinion on adding weapon/item skins?

i used to play that years ago… fun times.

Than you can understand what I meant by that heh

Still pretty good, you should consider picking it up again perhaps

My favorite class skin is the Valkyrie Paladin Skin, and for weapon/item skins, I think that would be better if reskins were simply updated with more types, and more availability, though working on weapon skins in a system similar to item forge without requiring other items of the same type would also be good. For example, you would get a weapon skin blueprint and would use a fame charge to get them. I think it’s a good idea for realm to have that as an option, as it would offer more diversity.

What kind of books do you read?

Mostly Fantasy and sci-fi books ranging for the 50s to the 70s as far as era is concerned but I’ve read other types.

Have you read Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan?

I think it’s almost been 6000 days since I played dragonfable I logged into adventure quest abit back and it said “5000 something days since last played”

Actually, I have not, though I may look into that now.

Ah, adventure quest, the game that you can’t use spells in because your stats drop with inactivity…