A STory of War II: a Ninja, a Mystic and an Assassin... new ST sets!

Ah, duh, that was something I’d forgotten. Explains why Lods were dropping STs reasonably, but haven’t seen a single MT ST item yet during the event. Thanks. I’ll abandon trying until that changes.

We’ve tested it. It works fine.

Sounds like it will be situational, just like most other sets out there.

Yeah, it probably works fine, but my point is I’d rather use the dagger and maybe the ring or armour on a rogue and deal damage more safely than have to risk getting blasted apart as the assassin. The “on hit” effect on the poison works well with the fact that you’re incentivised to get up close but it doesn’t add anything but more damage, I think it could have been done better with something that keeps the player alive for longer or some sort of buff/debuff.

Ngl

later…
ninja = crystal cave
mystic = shaitan (damn this cursed dungeon)
assasin = ?fungal cave?

source : very obvious from lore each piece

I think some of the mystic set piece might drop from abyss and assasin piece dropping from sewer

The current plan is for the robe and ring to drop from the abyss and the staff and orb from shaitan’s lair. For the assassin set, the plan is to split it between snake pits (ring and armor) and sewers (poison and dagger). Mystic set might possibly drop in the heroic abyss to parallel the necro set dropping from heroic UDL. Keep in mind this is all subject to change and is not set in stone.

They altered the end time (if it makes any difference).

I’ll edit it in the OP with the edit text from Reddit:

The armor from the Ninja set combo’d with the Jugg-Ninja star is so nice :slight_smile: Add a bracer for a little extra mp/def, and you’ve got yourself a very good ninja for survivability.

p.s. The new katana is basically a katana-class version of pixie, loving it!

I need that ninja set.

These ST items have now been added as drops in the game, see: Patch Notes [X.33.0.0] + The Machine Event [Apr 1st to Apr 6th]