A Typical Knight's (In-Depth) Guide to Trading + Price Guide

im good ;-;

but srsly i have accidentally started a flame war

also went from 1 mana to 8 in ~1 hour

depends on patience, young padawan

Para attack is 1 def? Damn I can usually get exa dex or attack for 1 def easy

depends on seller

So first you say [quote=“Starwartwo, post:1, topic:4610”]
feedback much appreciated because I am sure I missed something.
[/quote]

But then when someone gives you feedback you say

… Well if you don’t want people to correct your mistakes you are pretty much knowingly putting out false information. What even is the point of putting so much time into a little guide people have already made many times before If you wont listen to criticism and feedback to make YOURS the best one out there?

Para attack is rarely sold and if ever it would be for a rainbow unless someone is overpaying. Exa dex and attack are about 1 def yes. Since he won’t listen to my corrections I will tell people directly I guess.

okay, wtf… what was my damn mistake for fucking saying that MERCHING was easy? Please don’t fucking argue under something that is PURELY based on OPINION

you said YOURSELF that people should “learn the market there own”. Well then, why the hell are you “telling people directly”. I said that prices could become obsolete. So please, don’t be a hypocrite.

alrighty boys we’ve got a lively one… Nobody said that you are less cool or worse of a person because you made a mistake… In fact the mistakes I am referring to are in the pricing of items… Not your opinion of merching.

If you want to read my comment again ( I suggest you do), you will find no argument whatsoever within it.

As for merching… It may be easy for you, but the majority of people will have much better luck actually playing the game (you may want to take this path seeing as your only 2 characters over 2/8 died to stationary objects that shoot bullets with an easy pattern…) This is a fact not an opinion. However some people like Scorchmist and perhaps you may prefer to Merch, and that is perfectly acceptable.

Woah there buddy.

Although this is still true… If you are going to make it your own personal crusade to educate people on the prices of items, I would just prefer you teach them the correct prices ya know… If you want, I will continue posting updated prices in this thread as I see them change.

Also, lets try not to use words that don’t apply to this situation to this situation okay?

Um… I think u spelled “1 def” wrong

Depends but no one would buy for a def. If masa does sell, its usually for a life

If I buy a masa, it will not be for more than a mana. Usually 2 def is what I buy them for, repeatedly and easily may I add.

okay, ill change it

scorch, be careful to criticize someone who literally types right after that (unless you’re actually good like scorch)

?wha?

Just saying, it’s now USW2 ever since USW3 crashed.

this price guide is almost dead anyways lol

If you did tombs all day you’d probably die :stuck_out_tongue:

???

Maybe you would die lol. Someone with good tomb experience can do 1000 and not die.