A Typical Knight's (In-Depth) Guide to Trading + Price Guide

Yeah, but consider the fact that sitting at a computer all day doing the same thing all day will inevitably elicit boredom and/or tiredness which will lead to hasty/negligent decisions with the result of having some tomb boss killing you.

And anyway one day is approximately 24 hours which is 1440 minutes. Doing a thousand a day would mean doing 1440/1000 = 1.44 tombs in a minute, which is pretty much not possible anyway : )

Alts + friends + community events + fri itenz pl0x + haxors = 1.44 tombs a minute :wink:

Hate to burst your bubble butā€¦ [quote=ā€œMrLoaf, post:40, topic:4610ā€]
Someone with good tomb experience can do 1000 and not die.
[/quote]

find the words ā€œin one dayā€ in that commentā€¦

At least @Edwardidk didnā€™t notice :wink:

lmao true true

Wow youā€™re fast at replying lol

Iā€™m sort of in the middle of homework but I get a little notification that I donā€™t know how to get rid of so yeah

Lol same but I donā€™t need notifs, I have procrastination on my side :stuck_out_tongue:

But Iā€™m still right though :wink:

wait is there anything on pot conversions for us with bad computers who canā€™t get anything beyond spd pots?

2 spd = att
you might be able to get if for def but mostly 3 spd for def
some are willing to trade you 2 dex for a spd
otherwise for rainbows mostly 1:1

get a better computerā€¦ lol

Have you tried flash?

You can create another topic for video or jus make one big for your videos instead of spamming it yes yes

I didnā€™t intend on upsetting anyone ;).

Yo wat
Does it look like i was mad?
I just want you not to spam on topics made by other users bc its annoying and off topic eeeeeeeee

can you delete? i mean like, make a seperate post, but imma flag it if you dont delete, spam + offtopic

Itā€™s kinda spammy, but technically not off-topic. Letā€™s just leave stuff as is and hope he learnt his lesson. Any more posts and I will flag tho.

I mean, you asked fairly nicely so for sure. Donā€™t forget to check them out too.

aight sure thing :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.