A way to "upgrade" whitebags and items

The idea is simple. Using marks as they are “infused” with the power of the bosses, we bring the marks(epic marks most likely) and an item(probably UT/whitebag) to the alchemist who upgrades the item using the marks. Different upgrades would use different marks. It can bring the alchemist back and we can upgrade our items slightly. You could also make it cost an exponential amount of fame so that the more you upgrade one item the more expensive it is for you to continue upgrading it. Obviously there would be a cap on the upgrades and not be too overpowered.

It would display in the bottom of the item and show “Infused with: upgrades done

For example, upgrading an item with 8 Geb marks would show Infused with the power of Geb and give that item a +10HP boost. An item infused with Oryx’s power would give +1 to the 6 rainbow stats and so on. You could also have fame upgrades which require 8 random epic marks and give +1% fame bonus. Weapons could also gain an extra damage boost. Upgrades would not be permanent and be lost with the item upon death. Most upgrades would be designed to make sense with the lore(where the mark drops from) and give bonuses accordingly.

Upgrades based off of lore:

Oryx -> Rainbow pots -> Increase rainbow stats
Thessal -> Mana -> Increase mp
Geb/Tomb -> Life -> Increase hp
Forgotten King/Shatters -> Life/Mana/Att/Def -> Slight increase to those 4 stats
Esben -> Dex/Mana -> Slight increase to those 2 stats
Davy Jones -> Wis -> Increase to wis
Killer Bee Queen -> Dex -> Increase to dex
Jon Bilgewater -> Dex/Spd/Life -> Slight increases to those 3 stats
Son of Arachna -> Mana -> Increase to mp
Murderous Megamoth-> Vit/Att/Life -> Slight increases to those 3 stats
Janus -> Def/Vit/Att -> Slight increases to those 3 stats
Daichi -> Rainbow pots -> Increase rainbow stats
Ivory -> Rainbow pots -> Increase rainbow stats

Of course, some of the stuff can be rearranged/changed to fit the lore more closely, such as oryx infusion gives bonuses to all stats because he is the mad god.

Idk where to put it and since no sprites I just put it in WIP.
now i shall disappear again into inactivity

Seems like an extremely ‘pserver’ idea to me.
I don’t think this should be implemented.

Just because something is or sounds like its from a pserver doesn’t mean its bad :confused: :confused: :confused: :relieved: :confused: :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.