A weird glitch with my Mystery Skin

Ok. So I have been recording some of my highlights here recently, so I decided to record me opening my Mystery Skin from this month. For those of you wondering, I did not just acquire it. I always sit on them for a little while before I use them. It’s just a habit of mine. Anyway, here is the video.

u complain to DECA dat issue. i didnt get that issue when opening mine.
or maybe net issue
tho maybe there will be another mystery skin next month.

Weird, that happened to me once when I was using a mystery dye. I lost it because I was in a dungeon chest event and couldn’t go back to get it. But who really cares about a dye. If it was a skin, then I would’ve kept annoying DECA

It’s a network issue. You can see that your Mantis stops following you around 0:45, which indicates that your internet’s not being reached - though I do wonder how you then managed to get it into your inventory. I guess that’s probably client-sided.

I recently got an issue of the similar vein, where I was playing a ppe assassin and did an Oryx’s castle and Janus. Basically I dc’d just after picking up my vit from the chest and when I went back into the game, my assassin was no longer carrying the vit. The interesting part is that he also no longer had the t7 dagger someone had dropped in the hallway between the guardians and Janus, nor the leather armour I’d equipped after it dropped from a guardian. Instead, he was wearing the old equipment, which I’d dropped.

Like somehow the game just kept running for as long as it could (a few whole minutes) and I was still synced up to the server nicely (no lag or anything noticeable), yet then it decided to roll back a little. I wonder if other people in that castle experienced a similar thing or not.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.