Abbreviation List

Oh I know they definitely are but when compiling this list we need to thing of how often something on the forum is used in that context as opposed to the regular context.

Let’s take “bracer” for example.

How often would you find someone using it under the RotMG context here as opposed to the normal definition of “something to bind”? You’d definitely see it more under the RotMG context.
So that’s a worthwhile abbreviation.

Now let’s look at “1”.

Under the RotMG context it’s a quick single message in a dungeon. How often does that need to be pointed out in a forum post? You’d definitely find people using it for counting anything else a lot more often here.

You’d probably confuse more people with:

I’ve only ever seen 2* white bags.
* Def+vit from Malphas, or def+dex from Limon

Tl;dr: We need to remember that this isn’t a glossary of RotMG slang you’d find in a wiki. This is hovertext to explain slang as people post on the forum.

Yeah, is it too hard to account for punctuation?

Quotations are often used in addition to commas, so it’d be nice to have some support (if possible).

__

Well I’ve technically never done “RWT”.

I’m not sure about you, but the ‘abby’ I bought was actually a desolation armour…

Was reluctant to do this 580 day necro bump.

Doc said that this feature might return in the new forums update so wanted make it a bit more complete. I’m not going to touch myself much touch much myself because I honestly haven’t done much of the newer content so idk the correct abbreviations (also don’t have the items).

Things like LH tops, abbrvs for void items?, stinger, sentry, spooky boi?. Pls halp ye more experienced players.

Edit: @Doc, uhhh, that was unfortunate.

:b: :a: N

Sounds like a good plan. Best of luck at your self-improvement journey. :wink:

Btw, bumps on this one are fine. We took off the auto-lock for that reason.

Added a few things

Also the list seems inconsequent with capitalization

Side note: it looks like the plugin to enable this feature is broken. :frowning:

damn those discourse updates!

added definitions for tormented golem (big boi and thicc boi)

added some of to the wiki

one does one call austalia?

aus keys?

Yes.

As an aus player that uses re trading, this is very annoying to me:AUS is Australia, and ASE is Asia East
Just making it clear

You forgot 1 abbreviation:
kage- kageboshi/ kage kami

You mean you forgot to add it?