Able to See Complaints of Players & Provide Reason when Reporting via /tell Mreyeball

This is a simple little addition I hope RealmEye can add.

The option to change the command so it becomes /tell mreyeball tag scammer/cheater playername [reason] from /tell mreyeball tag scammer/cheater playername

MrEyeball could also implement a command:
/tell mreyeball reveal playername

This command would allow you to reveal the five latest reports on that specific player, whether his/her profile is private or not.

###Examples /tell mreyeball tag scammer PLAYER [bought a key for 3 life, but he would not open]
/tell mreyeball reveal PLAYER
Response Example

MrEyeball: reason
MrEyeball: Okay, here are the last five reports for PLAYER.

##Thoughts?

No, this is a breach of privacy. Private profiles are private for a reason.

The other stuff I’m on board with.

Last five reports? I see only four…

The idea seems ok, it is a big load on the bot though, say 10 people make request at the same time… MrEyeball needs to send 60 messages in quick succession, which could be visibly slow for some players.

I guess…

-12 posts deleted-

[C’mon, people, stay on topic. OB]

Jeezus christ it’s a war zone up there…

I think this would be a great idea, though unfortunately, not many people actually bother tagging people in the first place. :confused:

Off-topic
Rest in Piece Regular

On Topic
I don’t understand what is wrong with this idea.

But for the people who do and who want to check, this would be great.

Explain why this is a breach of privacy?
Yes the player exists

You don’t get any information other than if they’ve scammed, hacked, or anything like that.

They shouldn’t have anything to hide on that category…
(Now if this would reveal their characters, last seen, guild, history, graveyard, that’s a breach of privacy in my books. This is my opinion, not yours)

Wait hold up

On topic

I think this could potentially be a good idea. Quick question tho: if I was in USW2 or some trading server and the chat was going rapid fire speed and I got scammed in the trade server would I have to change servers just to see their reports?

Off topic

xXSpinatk got banned? Wut?

This was a background idea with my idea of unhiding reported players.

But they have to scam someone who does bother tagging someone for it to actually work though. :confused:

@SkySplice stop tricking dese innocent pplz XSpinAtkx

Just flag him. He is off-topic.

:slight_smile:

On topic: Yeah EdwardIDK is right. This is only for the people like Traktion who are willing to waste their time tagging people. I see almost 20 hackers a day. I don’t tag any of them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.