Absorption

Lol equips indomptable and t6 dex ring while enemy has Colossus over head.
4.4444444444444444444444444/10

bump so trof’s topics never die

Bump again

Perhaps boss fights can insert these periods for 0.5 seconds, randomly? This way, like the MBC, when everyone is just mindlessly shooting the boss and not really paying attention to what the fuck they’re doing, they’ll actually slow down the boss fight.

Now, while this may seem bad, keep in mind that healed damage DOES still count to your sb (you hit an enemy, enemy heals the damage taken, you still have soulbound). This would immensely help for those that just can’t seem to get sb in a lh (cough, me, cough), while not having potential to troll.

So here’s the scenario:

Marble colossus is tanking about 10,000 dps (just as a rough estimate, probably not that small in 80~ ppl groups), then in its vulnerable stage, it suddenly has absorption for 1 second. People being the mindless idiots they are, they KEEP shooting. Therefore the mbc heals 10,000 damage, allowing 10,000 hitpoints more for those to get sb.

I’ve noticed like 10 ppl out of around 70~ in a typical mbc group getting 0s (myself included). Absorption would be a really cool and effective effect.

Or deca could just add healing +1,000 or +10,000 every time dps to a monster exceeds a certain threshold…or scale hp in lh so vulnerability phases don’t last 1/3 of a fucking second.

And could be implemented in early stage bosses, so noobs can learn to strategically hit bosses, and to minimize trolling (i mean seriously who’s gonna troll a frickin pcave)

Shit i just realized i necroposted because someone bumped this thread .-. my bad

cant let trof’s posts die

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.