Abyss of Demons Buff?

Ok. So here’s what I think… I think that the Abyss of demons is a bit too easy for people to rush these days. A maxed atk warrior can just 1 shot everything while a pally with a perma-boost ( most players nowadays) can rush no problem. Maybe Deca should make the abyss harder while also making Def more common in the dungeon. What do you think?

Disagree. It’s still tough to rush with a maxed uncommon and the payoff is only a vit about 60% of the time. Def belongs in sewers, where rogues and tricksters have the easiest time rushing, rather than melees. I think they should remove the def entirely.

Ehhh idk… glad to see you still play this game lmao last heard from you you quit to play league

It’s not tough to rush with a maxed uncommon if you’re skilled enough, and sewers take a bit too long if you’re not a rogue or trix…

Ahahah yeah Dread I remember that but now I came back with Chris too :slight_smile:

Aye halp ya max ya chars since you still remember me qq

By rushing abysses xd

Nah I’m fine bro but Chris might need some help :slight_smile:

0/8 rogue

You sure? I have a few spare defs and tats and dex and wis from token farming xd

Sure, if you’re skilled enough, it isn’t tough, but if you aren’t skilled you have to practice, and its tough to get good.

If I’m skilled in piano, playing Bach’s Invention No1 isn’t tough, but to somebody who is just starting to learn it, it’s tough.

I can rush abysses no problem even when im not maxed def on a pally… and I only have a rare pet…

Yeah I’m sure Ty though… Just died on my other 8/8 pally lmao

Yeah thats why we should get more of a reward if we finish a dungeon thats decently hard if they buff it…

You seem to be contradicting yourself.
You want it to be harder, because you think players are getting rewarded for something that is too easy, but then you want more of a reward when you finish a decently hard dungeon? (aka Abyss)

No, it’s just that Deca made it so that the def pot doesn’t drop as much in the dungeon for balancing it out, but if you want to farm def to max your character you could have two options that drop def pretty frequently but for Deca to balance it out if they made the drop rates higher for def, they would have to make abyss harder

I think the abyss is fine on its own right now. I still have to nexus in sticky situations on 8/8 knights with lvl 90 heal.

NERF please.
Buff hp, nerf damage from those bs demons that do 60 damage

It’s fine how it is.

It can pop 8/8 pretty quickly, so it’s definitely not to easy as of right now

Moved to #ideas:wip, as there is currently no fleshed-out idea.

Deca didn’t change that at all. It was the same diffidently when vits were worth absolutely nothing, easy.