Abyss of Demons Buff?

Sure, rushing may be too easy for you but here’s the trade off. You’re making 1/3 of the money you’ve made in the past. Solo you’ve used to make one defense pot and 1 vitality pot (1.5), now you earn only a vitality pot (0.5). Also just because it’s “easy” to rush doesn’t mean an 8/8 character can’t be popped in big swoosh.

Also the average player can’t rush.

I never said deca changed the difficultly. I said as of right now, implying one day it could change

flashbacks to my 8/8 pally

yea… trust me, if your rushing and you hit a dead end then rush back through that storm of bullets it doesn’t end well

Das mean ;-; :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If an 8/8 melee hits a dead end and you circle the room you won’t die…

See this thing?
It kills rushes. 120 dmg a shot. Thats over 20% of your HP, regardless of class.

Hm, let’s see… an 8/8 knight could tank that and take like 80 dmg and with a divine pet( or really any that heals like 23)… you get the point. Hopefully.

Abyss is already a non worthwhile dungeon to be completely honest, and there’s no reason a high end player would rush it outside of dblade farming. Just keep it the way it is.

Unless you have auto nexus you will get nervous rushing in an abbys even with a maxed divine. A few of the enemies only need a small group to insta you. Over 1200 damage real quick

mm… What?

Go to recent 8/8 deaths on realmeye

Honestly it’s fine as it is. People with 0/8 characters take 10 minutes to clear an abby, while people with 8/8 legendary pets can still die while rushing it

@Chrismvp

As a person who has an (almost) Maxed Divine and an 8/8 Knight I have to say that rushing abbys are too easy. I once did a challenge with my friend when he would follow me (I was blindfolded) and he told me where to go in the abyss. I can tank so many shots and by the time that they register, I’m almost back at max health. Rushing them is way too easy, but I don’t think there should be a buff. It is already was too hard for people under blue star to get to the boss itself without clearing.
I haven’t died once rushing in an abyss even before I had my Divine. I have gotten to around 100-200 but barely. The shots also barely stack on a character because if you do have a Divine, you probably have enough knowledge to dodge bullets. You have 76 Def on a Max Knight (Acrop, Colo) and that 1200 becomes around 400-600 but you can still dodge a huge amount of them. If you can dodge predicting bullets your fine, and that by itself is really easy.

Edit: I remember I did die once while doing the blindfolding challenge cause I couldn’t find my nexus key.

thats gross :frowning:

I don’t care abysses
I buy vit if I want to Max it

I’ve never gotten nervous rushing an abyss with almost max def especially on a paladin. AND I ONLY HAVE A RARE PET

Exactly it’s really easy so they should make it harder but with a bigger reward!

agree lol. maybe even lower def chances because now it is hard to sell def 8:1 or even 9:1

It doesn’t need a bigger reward. All that gives it is another way to trash Sewers.

(get it exde)