Abyss of Demons Buff?

IT isn’t hard to sell Def 8:1 at all…

lol as a maxed warrior i still get down till 200 hp while rushing abysses

What pet do u have

nearly maxed leg

I’d say it’s a pretty balanced rush granted you don’t have a divine pet. Anything other than a divine is still a fair fight In my opinion. Besides, it’s just a midgame dungeon that drops vit. Why should it be more difficult? Your idea to make it more difficult and make def more common just doesn’t really make sense. Vit isn’t that good of a potion thanks to pets, and if you make it more difficult people would just do sewers for def

No? Rushing sewers with a melee is really easy. You dont even need an op pet to do it, max rare is good enough.

I said make it more difficult while increasing the drop rate of Def so that you don’t have to only farm sews for def

I disagree because now it is a bit harder to find abysses because of abysses dropping from white demons now. Plus, abysses don’t drop guaranteed def pots so usually players only get a vit+mark from one whole abyss.

Well firstly, you don’t only have to farm them for def. Sewers aren’t the only place to get it, just the most consistent.

Secondly, what would be wrong with that? UDLs are usually the most consistent farm for wis pots, and Snake pits are the most consistent place for speed pots. Is this bad? I certainly don’t think so.

Face it - Abysses are fine as is.

Most of us know that and so do I. I’m just saying that because I’ve died to a dead end with my 8/8 OP knight the only difference was I was lowish health and there was lava all around.

I cannot rush comfortably even with an 8/8 knight, the goddamn naked demons can still completely fuck you if you sit on a few. I usually just clear since it only takes 2-4 minutes

Whats gross?

Maybe the path to the boss could do with being a few rooms longer? :thinking:

Apart from that it’s fine! Nice dungeon design that still can be fun to do after a long time playing the game, and a careful group of unmaxeds can tackle it too.

tbh, I can rush with my sucky pet that heals 23 hp rn on a maxed def warrior.

Haha I know! The dungeon is one of those ones that is extremely difficult for new players, but easy for experienced players.

No. It doesn’t drop guaranteed Defense anymore, so it doesn’t need to be buffed. Plain and simple.

Lol, my brother and I call them “child molesters”.

The only thing that should be buffed is Malphas. Everything else should be untouched.

I agree and maybe also the troom because its really easy, but that’s totally another thing that is debateable.

LOL. I literally choked on my water😂