Abyss of Demons Buff?

Ok maybe it doesn’t need to be buffed but Malphas is definitely too easy

Difficulty is so subjective DECA is bound to piss off one group of RotMG players no matter what happens. That’s the thing about the RotMG community, they’re filled with all kinds of players. DECA will only change something if that thing is clearly 100% in need of change. This is not the case.

max rare is op…
also my point was trix and rogue have an easier time, and it’s obviously what the dungeon was meant to do.

if u actually think this, please quit realm
doesnt help much that ur set looks like u bought it off [someone] or some other bullshit lmao

I never stated that this included all players. Please read it, then respond, and don’t speak some bullshit about me quitting realm if you don’t know what you’re saying.
Doesn’t help that the only class on your realmeye is trash :joy:

Cool. A red star with a divine and knight fetish, good to know.
Interesting that you didnt rebuke my other comment as well.
And an emoji response, wonderful.

I’ll just leave before you reee all over me again.

Knight fetish? :joy:
About RWT? You seriously think I would buy my shit off of those sites? I put effort into this game to get my where I am. Also about the quit part, I did quit playing on this account.
I’ll add as many as I want. Also, what is that even supposed to mean, “an emoji response.”

Glad that you left!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.