Abyss or Sewer ? Farming efficiency

I would like to know which would be faster to farm : Sewers or Abysses ?
For some quick mafs, I can do abbys in 3 mins vs Sewers in 4-5 mins,
since the def drop nerf, so what should I run for M A X I M U M E F F I C I E N C Y ?

Abysses are faster to run but sewers are much more profitable.

normally abysses got an edge but atm you cant sell vit 8:1 life.

Since both arent that common my suggestion would be to just run whichever one you’ll find first.

Sewers >>> Abyss generally, especially since woodlands drop vit.

At peak efficiency, sewers are typically a bit faster to rush than abyss (but more difficult to rush on a warrior than abyss) but malphas dies much, much faster. A def 100% of the time and a few chances at more is way better than a vit and a small chance at a def.

Always do sews for now.

This. Unless you find them right away all the time, it might be worth including the math on how long it takes to find the dungeon. If your char can rush both, I agree with the suggestion to do whichever you find first

vit and def sell for about the same for a life, so think about this

abbys are faster and sometimes will also drop defs and if you run then a lot you will see the def drops are not that uncommon

plus the trooms are far more common then the sewer trooms

I think logically abbys are more profitable

Problem is, nobody wants vit right now, with wood labs being opened so frequently nobody needs any vit.

@VeiledLmp I’d be happy to buy defense from you if you need life (I assume you’re running these for profit) I haven’t been able to find any sellers in the past day or two :frowning:

That’s a temporary market change

Since they’re asking for maximum efficiency I don’t think they want to wait like 2-3 weeks for the market to stabilize itself.

In the long run, abysses are a lot more efficient

In the short term sewers would be more efficient, as most people dont have a ton of storage and aren’t willing to wait for vit prices to stabilize, as they’d have to hold onto all of that vit for like 2 weeks.

Really depends on your needs

If you want hearts, then go for sew, get defense and trade them for more hearts

if you want dblade and you maxed your char then abby

right now call abby 3 2 1 all caps is most efficient, and call sewers 3 2 1 if you want to complete dungeons quicker

deca has released another ample pack about a week ago, so storage problems kinda fixed. also did you forget about mules?

imo abysses are much easier to rush and complete rather than sewers. also, why are you singling out vit? there is a chance for def too in abysses.

the reason Im singling out vit is simple

mules are a pain to deal with and not everyone has money that they want to spend on vaults.

but why would you still single it out when the chance for def is maybe one every three abysses? we’re also talking about the skills of the op. abysses are simply easier and faster to complete for him

Just farm sewers with a group of 2-3, and then you can farm the most efficiently.

*Disclaimer: not including leechers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.