📼 Abysswalker's Quest for Naglfar

Made a video to cheer up after certain events.

Stream Darksouls

That’s for nerds

good to see that you’re coping

Someone ban Tauntauned please

You hold most jurisdiction in this realm; if not you who else?

The bean hammer falls hard and fast :hammer:

Just not on taun

(It misses and hits my thumb instead)

Your move Shatter!

Rush better

I don’t know how lol

Honestly, I only started rushing half decent today, so if you can’t do it then just try to get the hang of it. The more you try, the better you will get.

Okay, thanks for the advice!

Also don’t be afraid to nexus. Its okay if you make a mistake, because you learn from those mistakes. Even if you don’t realize you are learning, your brain will subconsciously help you out along the way.

Its well worth it, rushing makes abysses 20x faster

I have this small stupid fear, I’m not sure if you’ll be able to help but
Sometimes when I play Realm, an HP update pops up in the middle of my screen. Worried about that catching me offguard and killing me lol.

Anyway to disable it or?

I have no idea except update your computer, but one time when I was playing a windows update thing popped up, and I immediately pressed escape without even thinking about it. I don’t know how I knew to do that, but it saved my life, so that might help.

Ahaha, sweet. I found it!

Ayyyyy, now you can play in peace.

Until a different update thing pops up

One of the reasons I got rid of my old computer other than ancient specs is because the Windows Update tormented me every day.
It would appear automatically twice a day and reinstall itself twice a day and I had to open task manager every time to force it to stop and then uninstall it pointlessly.
But what made the final decision was when it did it 8 times a day once. That was the final straw and I decided to save up for my laptop that I have now. Best decision I ever made.

I love how it went from a Dark Souls argument to discussing tech lmao

wow doesnt even rush on an 8/8 pally

guild officer so bad

swap ur cut for acclaim and run thru things pressing spacebar

i used to rush abbys on a 6/8 gem pally with maxed rare pet like that before

control