Accidental name change

Someone (not me changed my name) How long do i have to wait until its avalible again?

It’s gone… rip

You just need to wait for the big crunch, then the recreation of the entire universe until it reaches the point you were 10 minutes ago, so you can stop the guy who changed your name.
Jokes aside, you can’t change your name. But you can try to email DECA if you really want to keep the account, or create a new account.

(come on shatter, I spent 5 minutes writing this)

wait so if you change your name the name that used to be there is permantly gone? they dont let someone else have it?

i still have the acc it just has a disrespectful to me name

Sorry for not being clear. What I mean is, if you want to keep the account you got, you need to email DECA and ask for a name change (will probably not work).

They may be willing to change the name back to it’s previous one, considering it was someone who may have maliciously changed it and spent his gold doing so.

Ive already emailed deca for so many issues and they’ve been non compliant in my requests and ive spent over 200$ on this game so i have little faith they would restore it much less give me my gold back, so ive decided to by 1000 more gold and keep on trying untill my name is avalible, my underlying question is will that name ever be avalible agai? is there mearly just a cooldown period? Or is it gone forever?

But the account is still mine.

Wait, Doc made me think I got this all wrong. Did you already have a name and someone paid 1000 gold to change it?

Yes my little brother got on my computer and changed it when i was out jumping my car

Oh. In that case, I think that Doc is right. I think that DECA can refund name changes. At least Kabam did.

do i just contact them at http://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

cause evrytime i do they just send an auto reply saying there is already a feature in game to change your name

Use the page you posted.

Don’t send the request as “Change Name Request”. Send it instead as “Account Issue”. No doubt some of those categories have auto-responders, and some may even send your request to a black hole. Just say your brother changed your name while you were away, and you simply want the name changed back to what it was (and be sure to say what it was previously) and for the gold to be refunded.

It will likely take a few days for them to get back to you, but hopefully that’s enough to do it.

My little brother changed my name when i was out jumping my car and since i didn’t think you’d do anything about it i spent 20$ to change it back ( i really dont want to spend 2000 coins for a mistake i didn’t make) so please reply to me not with a bot responce but with an actual person to take care of this issue. Thanks. Pround spender of 220$ on this game, hope that means something to you guys, and hopefully youll get my name changed back to VybE and my gold refunded (1000)

That should do?

IMHO any requests like this, for any part of ones life, is best made when you just stick with the facts and be clear with what you’re asking.

They don’t need a life story, nor will they care how much you spent (they can see that for themselves). A bot would intercept your request before anyone sees it, so that’s not necessary either.

Look at it this way: if you’re asking someone to do you a favor in real life, would you tack on extra requirements and demands, and try to justify your request?

honestly when I’ve been burnt by that person before, yes i would :confused:

There is no need to be sarcastic towards the support team considering the fact that they have never even talked to you yet and that the problem was more your fault than theirs.
Be patient, they aren’t monsters nor are they your enemies.

they denied refunding and changing my name, you and me have a different definition of sarcasum, cause i used none.
and then i asked them when my name would be avalible again, and if they could switch it so i didnt get double teamed on the payment