"Account in use: XXX seconds until timeout" while going through a portal

Information:

• Computer Operating System: Windows 10
  • Platform I play: Steam
  • Browser/version: Chrome 68
  • Adobe Flash version: 30.0.0.134
  • Region: South America (Brazil)

For about 3 years now I’m having this issue, sometimes, when trying to connect to a dungeon, a realm, my vault, anywhere that needs a portal, my char gets stucked on some sort of Limbo, after connecting, sometimes it can take up to a minute, i get an error in my chat “Account in use: XXX seconds until timeout”, I’ve searched through a lot of posts and no one seems to have a fix, I even changed my PC during these years and still nothing. I’m tired of losing dungeons without even being able to reach the boss.

Try playing on different servers, sounds to me like connectivity issues since you’re not getting the full 10 min timeout.

This is not a PC problem, this is just where you’re situated. As @Uniqourn said, you can try different servers…however if you’re playing from an area with an unreliable connection, sorry to say it will not help.

I have friends nearby who play without this issue, changing servers doesn’t help.

Is there a way to contact Deca support? i’m not finding a direct support e-mail

Typing “ipconfig /flushdns” seems to have worked.

I’m not sure that this is a command, can you send a ss?

It’s a CMD thing.

And yes flushing your DNS apparently helps some. Shatter has a “how to fix lag” guide on his forum profile with more info if it persists, hope it stays fixed.

Update: The command didn’t work, anyway, already contacted Deca.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.