Achievement get: Turned 16

but the error in that poll is that its forums rather than ig, little kids generally dont come on these weird things like forums

but congrats! I dont really know what 16 does except allows you to get drivers licenses in canada.

Lol Iā€™m older than you (In 4 August I became a 16 yeara old)

woaaw; niceuru; nice way to ruin his party m8

well then im older than you.

Lol I donā€™t really mind though :stuck_out_tongue:

Also ty @Scorchmist :slight_smile: I didnā€™t know you even used forums anymore

uhh, every so often. only reall in off-topic since im not caught up to realm to post anywhere else.

This thread in a nutshell.

Also happy belated birthday :birthday:

Iā€™m turning 16 10 months ago :smile:ā€¦wait :face_with_monocle:

whats that?

but honestly the cartoons of the teens are crappy.

like, from left to right: sassy girl who thinks sheā€™s better than everyone else, handsome dude with a girlfriend and probably plays basketball, those annoying girls that are drama like and such, obviousl the gangster hip guy, pretty girl who does make up al the time, and some rando akward guy that somehow got a gf.

It was an old cartoon that aired on Cartoon Network, the stereotypes you mentioned hold truth concerning the characters. But a lot of people ended up saying it was a good show while it lasted.

I remember that show being terrible

Cause it was. :sunglasses:

oh did i gueess right for everyone?

Is it bad that I still know most their names?

forget, Jude, Catline, Wyatt, Jen, forget

But I still probs got names mis matched

I remember them too and it makes me feel upset lol

Eh, itā€™s that kind of thing thatā€™s so bad itā€™s hard to forget, right?

I binged this show and watched it like 10 times in a row some years ago. In order the names are Nikki, Jonesy, Caitlyn (idk how to spell it), Jude, Jen and Wyatt.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.