MotMG Event [Shaitan Chest - Jul 22nd to Jul 29th]

Copied from an update to Deca’s Active MotMG Events Reddit topic:

MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread

No interest in shaitans, the drop rates always been absolutely horrible, the chest events in the past never improved the drop rates. This dungeon is a complete waste of time grinding for nothing but a few crappy sb pots.

Last year MotMG Shaitan event drop rates were pretty good.

Imagine doing this event

I guess I disagree … sort of, I did probably 100 - 150 shaitans in the last year looking for the skull. I got 5 wakis and 1 skull. I don’t play the samurai much so the wakis don’t matter to me. The skull was interesting but it is not near as useful to me as the esben skull. This means that the Shaitan because of its horrible drop rates and near useless white bags is a waste of time (for me).

If the new version of this dungeon is going to be harder then it really is a dungeon worth avoiding because of its drop rates and bad loot table.

The skull was like an event white drop chance before the drop rate was buffed, so I’m assuming it wouldn’t drop that often from the chest either.

Iirc most people got more skulls than wakis. Also that event had pretty decent skin drop rates, I got like 10-20k FP worth of skins from that event.

I had horrible luck then. I got a skin, 5 wakis, 1 skull.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.