Add the next sentence to this story (Test phase)

Ok, ok, I figured I’d try to practice making something off topic as an experiment, both because I was reminded/inspired by the “Write a word from the last letter above you!” thread, and because why not. This is something I’ve only tried once at school for an LA class, and it got really weird.

The rules are just as the title implies; We start off with a sentence, and a different person created the next sentence (as long as it isn’t it’s own random standalone sentence; provide context for any weird new information or dialogue. To clarify, of something is spoken/suddenly happens, provide context as to how/what/where as applicable).

The sentence may be as long or as short as you wish, again, as long as it is somewhat readable!

Please make intended story dialogue bold to simplify the eventual compilation process; quotation marks also preferable, but not required

As a loose rule, I’d prefer this thread remain appropriate, but I can’t control the forums! :sweat: :sweat_smile:

The sentence I started off with at school was: “There once was a word, who lived in a mouth,” (I was younger) but I beg of you, the first interested person may start the first game with their own intro sentence.

Add the next sentence to this story (A cautious round 1)

I’m going to use this to add anything that’s not part of my sentence. @XBookwyrmX can you compile these together into a story at the end?
Also, this sounds fun :smiley:

In auld wood the bodies lay, a shapeless mass on gloomiest day.

Of course! I intend to make it readable at its conclusion. (And actually, knowing the forums, I’d better add another rule to help with general chat “pollution” real fast…)

A warrior stood, atop them, injured and weak.

Not gonna try to rhyme

He peeked through the forest to seek out a meek, small vermin holding a leek, and with his meak, the mouse’s liquid existence had peaked and leaked, weak.

Even as the mouse drew his last breath, he still never left.
I can’t rhyme.

As the rain dripped down from the leaves of the trees, the warrior stopped.

He had seen something.

But, it turned out to be nothing, so he wheeled around, and proceeded to shove his sword directly through his face, killing himself in the process.

Thus ended the reign of Camden the Spontaneous, ruler of Chefrik, leaving an empty throne with no heir.

A declare, regarding who will be the new heir, was sent throughout Chefrik.

(I know that this character turned into a mouse, but with the Hollow Knight profile I keep thinking this is about a bug or something lol)

It failed.

“What do I do now?”
Wondered the person who declared the declare.

He would find something new to declare.

Perhaps I should I should take
the throne for my own!”
thought the young Maverick,
a squire of Chafrek.

Why are we rhyming so much? Lol

However, someone else had already taken the throne. This person was…

XxBootySlayer69xX

this person was so powerful, they crushed the throne with their thiccness.

This person’s thiccness wielded such power, it crushed XxBootySlayer69xX themself.