Adding invulnerable, and Instantly dying from ''Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King''

ok, I will check the condition of this thread tomorrow, then I will decide whether I should ask mod to close or not (they might not close anyways, soooo)

so any ideas for bilgewater?

i liked the idea about the invisible wall that keeps him away from the spawn point of the players

well mean, he can stand like 3 tiles away and players could still die to them…

the best comment on this thread

I had a kind of related situation where I clicked enter on the portal that goes to the Jon Bilgewater boss room, but I was stuck in the loading screen. I was confused why it was taking forever to load until I reloaded rotmg and realized that I died from the minions the instant I clicked on the portal. Rip 6/8 wiz

yea, the invisible wall needs to be farther than just 3 tiles.

note this invisible wall wont work

why?

• you can go in for protection, when low on hp
  • leecher’s haven
  • has to make it so you cant shoot out of this wall

ofc if u have a counter to this its fine, like some form of one way gate?

Yeah, we can just make another portal!

wait a minute…

um no, then the room will just be smaller.

Damn lol. I actually entered the ddocks right after u and for a split second i saw ur grave and then i died as well. 6/8 wizard

#Welcome to the forum @Spicelord
Enjoy your stay here, and have a :cookie:

also rip your wizard.

I don’t see why they wouldn’t just put the portal in an area where the boss cannot move to, and a walkway leading to the actual area where you fight him. Seems nonsensical that this kind of death can even happen.

Because then people stand in the hallway and whale on boss, and the boss can’t hit them, and then the dungeon is just a giant joke.

they should make it like in the ice cave, where you have a safe spot where you can’t hit the boss

You’re so stupid

I can’t disagree with that.

But the boss doesn’t move away from the center in the Ice Cave, so it’s either not gonna do anything or still make the fight a big joke.

oh yeah, forgot about that

Why was his post flagged?

It is stating the truth.