Admin Events, Opinions and stuff

Lets talk about something that hasn’t been talked about in a LONG time.

Admin events, whether you love them or you think this is a cheap way of noobs getting gear out of their skill level.

I honestly want to hear like people’s thoughts on it and maybe suggestions? So I’m going to state my opinion on them and for those who are else here, feel free to join in.

Oh and for those who think this isn’t a “Game Discussion”. Admin events happen frequently enough now that it has impacted the game in small way so I think it qualifies as one.

Admin events, I think they are quite good but they are done… quite poorly. We’ve seen admin events done in the past where the infamous one being GDHZ avoiding 21 spoooky bois and they are debatably the most interesting type. But nowadays admin events are just… spawning bosses, everyone overcrowding the portals and servers. Not to mention the admins kinda not really know what they are doing. Spawning O3s, Spawning 30 Mil health scaled bee keepers (100 players). Its so chaotic but at the same time so random, so unfair?

I honestly want to know other people’s thoughts so… write down if you have big opinions and just do the poll if you’re lazy to type.

• Its a great event
  • Its a meh event
  • Its a bad event
  • I absolutely don’t like what they’re doing with admin events
  • wait they hold admin events more often now?!

0 voters

They look fun imo, and I honestly don’t care if a noob gets lucky and gets a white. It’s fun.

The concept is great but always had this idea of local admins per region who can also do these sorta events on the weekends since GM’s usually dont log in on the weekends.

They seem to have taken some of the valid criticism on board. At the same time as making the Beachzone a more accessible dungeon in-game, they’ve added a new playground for their events, the Admin Arena. It’s basically an Arena, if you remember that, but 2 or 3x as big on each side. And the player cap is 100 instead of Beachzone’s 25. I got a screenshot in there the other day:

Going forward the unique high cap should make events much more accessible. The larger space should make it easier to run multiple activities at once: I nexused as O3 got to celestial but that only occupied one corner of it.

admin events are great and get to the core of what’s fun about this game for me.

If you’re lucky to get in. If you’re slow, have fun waiting in a 100+ queue.

Admin events are fun and all, but its so time and region restricted that it ends up being frustrating for the majority of people who want to get in. They need to make it so the same two GMs aren’t in the same arena because its not like you need both in there to be spawning stuff. And it needs to be done over different timezones too.

That would make it more of a chore for them though instead of it being for fun…

I understand though, I personally have never been able to catch one of the events myself.

It’s not meant to be fun for them, some of them are literally getting paid to host player events (at least that’s what GM means afaik).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.