Advise of Guild Website

I would like to say really quick that, that I’m not trying to advertise my guild, just looking for advise on the website

So for my guild I made them a website, and it looks pretty good, but I want to know you guys opinions. (what would make you want to join and attract you to the guild, from their website) What should I add? If you were looking at it (the website) what would impress you? Any type of feedback is great. Just let me know what you think of it and what I should add to make it better.

I know this seems like it should go in the guild section of the forum, but If you think about it, it makes more sense in Game Discussion

Also I used Weebly to make this Website and the Link is down Below

USE<Recruiting for Shipwrecked! Active Guild!> (US/EU)

hmm very nice.

Before tips, i have a question. What happens when you leave the guild? do u give them the page?

the website is generally nice. A bit more blend between the words and the background would be good.

how this"YOU WERE THE SUNSHINE IN MY HAIR
MY SEASONAL LOVE AFFAIR
THE SWEET IDEA OF NO CONSEQUENCES
WOULD CONSTANTLY TEASE AND TICKLE MY SENSES
BUT THE RAGING STORM WAS IMMINENT
AND I COULDN’T HELP BUT GET LOST IN IT
WE WERE LEFT STRANDED, SITTING THERE
BRUISED, BROKEN, SCARRED, AND BARE

-Shipwrecked by Kristi Maria" was inserted was not teh greatest way, maybe making it not caps, or putting a colour background around it.

if you can make “how to join” easier to see (not in the more section)

cant say that much b/c not done yet.

Not sure if this belongs in Guild Recruitment or here… or the academy…

Cool website by the way!

For our story, probably just a little bio for each one of the ‘founding members’ (i.e. Founder, some Leaders etc) would be nice content.

thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.