Aeolus is recruiting - USE based endgame guild

Aeolus

We’re a very old guild with players from the Wildshadow days that took a lengthy hiatus before coming back to Exalt. The more experienced of us have had the better part of the year to get back into things, and we now do exactly what you would expect a RotMG guild to do these days; run dungeons, get phat loot, and bask in our idiocy when we lose a beautiful PPE via meteor to the face during Cosmos.

Many of us are experienced with endgame content, and those that are not are making the transition. We’re friendly, love memes, and are looking to liven things up a little with some new faces.

We enjoy guild based gameplay and often run most mid-late game content as small parties, and are working towards the ultimate goal of smooth guild O3s.

Recently we have started running guild Voids, which turned out super clean. Also, we will be running Fungals + Nests in the coming days of MotMG. Members aren’t required to contribute keys, though that would certainly be appreciated!

Requirements:

We’ve taken in a good amount of learning players, and are now hoping to add to our pool of more experienced members.

• Have at least 1 8/8; you should be able to max your characters consistently and comfortably.
  • Show some level of proficiency at endgame content like Lost Halls, Fungals, O3s (optional), etc. So long as you can make it through, your expertise at them doesn’t matter so much as desire to improve.
  • Be reasonably active. We don’t expect you to devote your life to Realm, but if you just disappear without explanation for >20 days, you will be kicked.
  • No hacking. Zero tolerance policy.
  • Be a decent person. There aren’t any strict rules regarding behaviour. We trust you not to be a dick, so please don’t.
  • Somewhat an extension of the previous requirement: we prefer members to be 17 and up, and if not at least demonstrably mature.

How to apply:

PM any of our Officers in game, or Squirrel#9523 / Darwolf#1113 on Discord.

At the moment we’re taking in ~3 players since we really do want to get to know the people we recruit.

Update: we’re getting a good bit of PMs, so sorry if we miss you. You can drop a reply below as well if that happens, so we know to get back to you.

Happy Realming! ^ _ ^

Fungal stands for F:

Hey I’m interested! I have almost 3 8/8’s and a couple 6/8’s! Pretty chill person without a guild right now! Message me in game @XVRUCCTX

Hi, I’m interested in joining your guild. For now, I’ll just say that I meet all of your requirements. If you are still looking for people, just msg me in discord: Tantal#9600, we can talk and you can learn about me there.

Hey, I don’t know if you are still accepting people, but if you are I am very interested! Message me at Namejamie#2503.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.