Aether Frock

##Aether Frock

A beautiful garment, threaded with fervor and vivacity by the High Seraphim Guild.

Just a little sneak peek at an item that I’ll be including in a dungeon that I’m working on, Heaven’s Gate

Keep in mind that this is part of a set that will be giving more Vit and Spd to compensate for the lack of defense.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT/ST
  • Stat Bonus: +8 Def, +8 Spd, +50 Vit
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 600

####Drops From:

• High Seraphim Loom
  • High Seraphim

####Misc
This robe is part of a ST set, that will drop from various locations in the Heaven’s Gate.

psst, I closed the Bloodrage spell thread because I thought that that style of spell would fit better with this set if I tweaked it a little bit :stuck_out_tongue:

If that dungeon doesn’t include a fiddle player on roller skates and a horse getting blown up with dynamite, I’ll be very disappointed.

Useless line on an armor. You should remove it.

You’ll get shredded if you try to wear this.

Then you should wait until you’ve made the full set and then release it all at once. Asking us to judge each separate piece isn’t going to work to balance the full set.

Sprite looks pretty nice. At least it’s not yet another generic black and red ultra edgy item like you see often in Ideas.

Aw yeah, I just wanted to show off my sprite :stuck_out_tongue: thank you!

@Piggby Thoughts on this sprite?

Context, please?

The sprite is absolutely wonderful. I also think 50 vit is a little high considering the scale of things.

References to the movie “Heaven’s Gate”.

I think the shape is unique, and the color palette is nice. My main issue with this sprite is that the shading is a straight gradient downward, which is something you should generally avoid, as it has way too many shades.

Good to know, I’ll change it up. Thanks!

50 vit will get you about 6.5hp per second increase in regeneration. Not very much in my opinion considering the defense nerf of the robe

Thats a lot of vit lol😂 Really cool sprite tho, what class is the st set gonna be for? Sorc?

daaaang 50 vit :open_mouth:

Wizard. I don’t see a particular niche filled for wizard and I’d like to.
The number is pretty impressive but the effect is pretty mild lol

Hmm…should be an interesting set, I swear you were gonna say sorc tho lol

I think the sorc has as much variation as you’re going to get with the sets and UTs he has at the moment.

50 Vitality is way to high, With that robe on a 6/8 priest he is almost invincible. 50 Vitality is also the cap of most characters, just seems a lil’ to overpowered for many peoples taste.

50 vit will only give you a 6.5 hp per second bonus, which isn’t that much at all considering that the robe only gives you 9 defense.

8 def better than tlatoani

urRGGhH i gotta get outta this habit of bumping

i think the sprite is overshaded, but the stats looks like something i’d use

support, i guess

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.