Aether ST Set

This is my ST Set :^)

###It’s for the Aether (a dungeon I’m working on, they take forever, okay?)
####You may recognize the robe, that’s because I posted it before.
#####But now I have all of the pieces of the set made.
######Take a gander, tell me what you think.

Featherweight Stave
(the second one is the shot)

An extremely light beam of Whitewood mounted with a deadly Bloodstone, enchanted by an ancient Zealot to focus it’s power.
Stats

• Damage: 275-285
  • Rate of fire: 50%
  • Number of shots: 1
  • Shot Speed: 7 tiles per second
  • Range: 7 tiles
  • Stat Bonuses: +15 vit, +3 spd
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 750
  • Drops From: Aether Reward Chest, and at extremely reduced rates, Zealot, Zealot Workbench

So, this staff is basically a dbow that has a really slow shot speed and a slightly nerfed range. Here is the dps chart for the stave if you hit every shot, which you won’t. I’m not sure how to compare two dps thingys at the same time :^(

Aether Frock

A beautiful garment, threaded with fervor and vivacity by the High Seraphim Guild.

Stats

• Stat Bonus: +8 Def, +8 Spd, +50 Vit
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 600
  • Drops From: Aether Reward Chest, and at extremely reduced rates, High Seraphim, High Seraphim Loom.

Don’t have much to say about this robe, it’s straightforward. The vit gives about 6.5 hp per second, by the way.

Grimoire of Holy Fury

A hallowed book, crafted during the Angelic Campaign, that requires shed blood to activate it’s true powers.

Stats

• Number of Shots: 16
  • Damage: 150
  • Cooldown: 8s
  • Mp Cost: 130
  • Stat Bonuses: +10 Vit
  • Effect: Release a spellbomb on self when health drops below 40%, cooldown 45s. Passive effect. Shots for spellbomb:
    (same as shots from stave)

Apply Damaging buff to allies within a 5 tile radius for 3s when they take damage for 8s, only when full set is equipped. Active effect, costs mana.

• Fame Bonus: 3%
  • Feed Power: 500
  • Drops From: Aether Reward Chest, and at highly reduced rates from Ancient Bookcase, Angelic Bookkeeper.

Combination of a weird ass seal and a spellbomb that you can’t activate at will, combined with the fact that the spellbomb eminates from you.

Bloodstone Ring

A hallowed ring, colored a shade darker every time an enemy of the Angels is vanquished.
Stats:

• Stat Bonuses: +100Hp, +25 Vit
  • Fame Bonus: 3%
  • Feed Power: 500
  • Drops From: Aether Reward Chest, and at highly reduced rates from Angelic Jeweler, Angelic Jeweler’s Workbench

Nothing to say here.

Full Set Bonus
+5 Def, +5 Spd, +25HP, +10Wis.

Alright, I think that’s about it. This is the complete ST set. Tell me what you think down below! Thanks for reading :^)

I like the set, but wizard already has a st set. Make it a ut set and put the stats onto the acutal gear.
:slight_smile:
A vit based (ut/st) set is very interesting, espically on a squishy class like wizard.

bump :laughing:

Great sprites and idea, the staff and shot sprite could be slightly altered tho, the staff looks a little flimsy and the shot looks like the tip of a cosmic, otherwise really good, 8/10

it looks really cool but 25 VIT WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO MUCH u put that on a sorcerer and hes at 100 vit or even a knight would be wayyyy to op 100 vit is like having a divine pet

I cant lie, i really didnt like the colours. I just dont think that red and white suit each other at all. This set would be better suited to drop from the colonies in the Parasite Chambers.

Additionally, you should try to design an ST set for a class that doesn’t already have one, like the sorcerer for example. Or you could even just have it a UT set for the wizard and remove the stat bonus when all are equip.

However, i do like the stats for them and the staff seems interesting (although the projectile closely resembles a short staff), so I guess it’s alright.
Just my thoughts anyway.
Regards,
Redox.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.