Alchemist ded lul

But seriously, I came back after a couple months off but even then alchemist was ded.

It was actually something fun and something to look forward to.

Anyone know if Deca will actually do something about it, maybe even change it up, cause that would be dope

Nah, DECA just says they’re going to do something, like how the button now says ‘Check Back Later’? That’s all BS.

Why?

Why what? Why I deleted my post? It was because I said something incorrect afaik

It will eventually come back so, save those tarots ;3 specially the chariot

Alchemist has been gone before the two months you were gone. We were still under our Fearless Leader, Kabam.

DECA stated they’re onto something and to expect something soon, and given their track record so far, you know they won’t do the same stupid thing as Kabam did, and revert everything because they realize AFTERWARDS, they didn’t put much thought into their stupid updates, as if nothing ever happened…

The Lord Giveth, The Lord Taketh. Errr, Kabam introduced it, Kabam removed it. Nothing to do with Deca.
don’t forget kabam ABANDONED rotmg, and deca haven’t been bad at all. They’re sometimes surprising on the contrary, with their ideas in their updates. Only surprising in relation to Kabam’s updates that were more downgrades than anything, and they always disappointed rather than exciting people. They never even acknowledged anyone, either…

We are in the middle of a rework for Daily Quests / Alchemist which should make the entire Questing thing much more interesting! That being said, it’s still very early in the rework, so the Alchemist will probably not show himself for quite some time until it’s done.

As I said in a previous communication post we’re reworking the Tinkerer / Alchemist, it’ll be something cool you’ll see :slight_smile: (and no it won’t be needing gold)

alchemist is literally sitting there for nothing :3

“It’s something unforgettable
But in the end it’s right
We hope you had the time of your life”

- Kabam, 2017

Im still waiting.

There have been many threads about The Alchemist, here are the oldest I found, FWIW.

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/alchemist/692

At least they made it so the 4th Tinkerer quest is switched off now, before that happened for many months people were still trying to turn in Tarot Cards for an Alchemist Token only to get the “No” message after they had already traded to get ahold of the relevant Tarot Card.

DAMN… Really? I’ve been saving the Tower and Chariot Tarot for the last 11 months. But yesterday I figured The Alchemist was never coming back, so I used them as pet food because they were taking up space and I only have one vault chest… Even though they only have 250 feed power… Dammit… Oh well…

I know man! I tried it once and was like WTF?! Why can’t I get token?!

I have a… friend… who keeps 1 of each tarot. Just in case they ever do gain a use.

Well the chariot is easily the most rare one, since almost nobody likes to do shaitans or most of them get scared inside and leave, that leaves like a small group of 8 inside which probably wont get the card anyway or even do another shaitans xd

Me too I have 2 of each just in case xD

I’m sure EVERYONE has spammed Nexus in Shaitan’s Lair at one time or another. I know I have! Like, that shit is brutal because of how small of a space you have to move around. And because of how many “bullets” Shaitan fires. And the Lava. LOL. But I stayed one time and I got super lucky and got the Chariot Tarot. And as far as the Tower Tarot, that is luck as well because of how difficult The Shatters is if you don’t have a large, well equipped group with most classes present.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.