All Servers Full [resolved now]

bruh they should just make the game cost like $1 it would probs get rid of the problem.

and most players would stop playing also

how so? You can literally sell trading cards on steam until you get $1

what about people that dont play on steam?

copied this post (comment? reply?) from official discord
should answer a few questions

## TheRedSky Today

@Kroisos What is happening?

Servers are currently down due to a DDoS attack. You will not be able to connect through exalt or flash until the attack has passed.

What is deca doing in response?

Unknown but there is no information released yet to the public, they are most likely working on the issue in the background. Keep in mind that the discord server mods are not responsible for what is happening in the game. They have no relation to deca, they simply manage the discord.

What can I do now?

Just got to wait, DECA is working on bringing their servers into a playable state. In the mean time feel free to discuss other matters here or take a break from the game for now. It should be back up within a few(~2) hours.

Deca’s reddit post

Edit (Nevov): the Deca announcement got updated an hour later, that all was now resolved. See: Update on Server Problems in #news:developers-corner

Are you Chinese???

I’m first-gen ABC.

It’s in response to a ban wave (of people that totally deserved it) I don’t think Bert’s anti LGBTQ+ just a coincidence.

LOL I am mainland-born Chinese.

I was able to get into USMW just fine about a minute ago. Some servers are currently full, but others are accessible at the moment.

This may change.

If they were to run a financing campaign with this purpose I’d get the uber glow for all my mules.

Servers back up, except for USSouthwest and USSouth.

I doubt $1 would make lots of people quit as that is extremely cheap for this type of game and would greatly improve q.o.l.

I would leave

Can you explain to me why 1 dollar would make you leave?

Nobody whose already invested in the game. How you gonna get new players? It’s an 8 by 8 game that somehow magically crashes more and lags harder then normal games. The only reason this game gets new players is because it’s free. I would probably leave cause this is the shit I do when I’m really bored and I can just get another game to do that.

exactly

How about people who don’t have access to a credit card?

You don’t have, could never have, and could never find 1 singular dollar?