All Servers Full [resolved now]

Deca’s reddit post

Edit (Nevov): the Deca announcement got updated an hour later, that all was now resolved. See: Update on Server Problems in #news:developers-corner

Are you Chinese???

I’m first-gen ABC.

It’s in response to a ban wave (of people that totally deserved it) I don’t think Bert’s anti LGBTQ+ just a coincidence.

LOL I am mainland-born Chinese.

I was able to get into USMW just fine about a minute ago. Some servers are currently full, but others are accessible at the moment.

This may change.

If they were to run a financing campaign with this purpose I’d get the uber glow for all my mules.

Servers back up, except for USSouthwest and USSouth.

I doubt $1 would make lots of people quit as that is extremely cheap for this type of game and would greatly improve q.o.l.

I would leave

Can you explain to me why 1 dollar would make you leave?

Nobody whose already invested in the game. How you gonna get new players? It’s an 8 by 8 game that somehow magically crashes more and lags harder then normal games. The only reason this game gets new players is because it’s free. I would probably leave cause this is the shit I do when I’m really bored and I can just get another game to do that.

exactly

How about people who don’t have access to a credit card?

You don’t have, could never have, and could never find 1 singular dollar?

What if I can’t access a credit card. What would I do then?

My opinion is that games should cost money. The more initial cost, the better. That’s how you stop cheating in videogames. Look at cheating in CS:GO before and after it became free.

If Realm of the Mad God costed 1 singular dollar, this “server full” issue wouldn’t have been a thing.

I don’t care at all if you can’t spend 1 singular dollar, or find a way to get access to an electronic singular dollar. At all. It’s an insane statement to say you can’t hahahaha.

If you cant access a credit card then ask your parents or get one for yourself, nowadays not having a debit card or credit card after your of working age is an issue that is not unqiue to realm.

@Shatter unresolve the thread

not like thats ever gonna happen