All the information I've gathered about the server shutdown

The skiddies would just start shit on mondays or tuesdays instead. Unless the dev team works 24/7, they can’t entirely prevent this kind of attack.

Now that i can better understand the situation i can say hes doing this because he has a lost something on the game. I mean with the game being not well known its obvious he knows the game. Ik this is what a lot of people would say but i think this makes sense. He got reked on some of his characters, hes mad and knows simple hacking procedures. Im sure it started as a joke from him being mad after he died but it evolved into what now is being fed my people posting it about.

Im sures hes reading all of these post enjoying it very much. Aroused by the mere fact that is getting attention as he needs something to fill a part of his now after getting reked. Id recommend he git gud

THE SERVERS ARE BACK UP!
I bet deca rings are still in stock.
#ALLAH AKABAR!
#ALLAH AKABAR!

This “they’re on weekend off” problem has happened multiple times on different occasions, not even related to skiddies, i.e serious game glitches.

Fixed.

Maybe that wouldn’t have happened if they didn’t push a new build to prod on fridays so often.

I’m pretty sure a lot of the servers are still down. It could just be my mobile connection, but it seems like there’s an issue with it.

That face when you play rotmg using phones data.

Crashes still happen, but for me, they seem to be isolated to oryx castle loading only.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.