Almandine Armor of Anger (Re-sprite)

Almandine Armor of Anger

Really? An ST set item as bland as this? I just couldn’t stand this, so I made a new sprite for it:

Is this better? Or is this worse?

I agree that the sprite could change, but I don’t really like your current sprite.

What do you not like about it?

The top right looks weird. Your sprite is also over shaded. I would also remove the two red sprites that form a line at the bottom.

I mean a lot of STs are pretty bland

simple =/= bland =/= bad

there is nothing wrong with the current sprite.

If theres anything ST that needs to be resprited, it should be the twilight robe. The color does not match up with the rest of the set

the current oryx armor thingy looks fine leave it alone and resprite pixie because i cant stand looking at it

i think the current armor looks fine.

but please fix the rings of each set they look so boring imo

I don’t see what’s wrong with the current armor

As others have said, there’s not much wrong with the original. Also there’s about a billion reskins of the Oryx ST set, in game and also in the ideas section here.

It’s just…so bland! So there’s a few splotches of red on top of plain black. Really? JUST THAT? I understand that my sprite could be better, but the original sprite? That? No. NO. NO!!!

The respite is really bad, I think the original is completely fine. The new one just looks out of place

While I do like that you lightened up the armor a bit, and I do think that it could use some lighter shading and a bit more red, you went a bit too overboard with the red in yours, specifically in the shoulders.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.