Am i really unlucky?

well after 350+ sprites i finnaly got it 1 month later i died on my 8/8 rogue etherite plane t6cloak hydra ice crown we were 3 man shatts with my friends and at last phase 3rd boss my friends char was over mine and i didnt notice im in the lava so i dropped to 100 hp drank some hp pots but i was sickened

RIP. But at least you got a 8/8 with end-game items.

250+ Sprites, Reskin EP.
1 Snake Pit, Reskin Bulwark.
50+ OTS, 1 White (BUT IT WAS CTRAP UGH)
50+ Tombs, Nothing (xD)

I get an ot white every 5 times in public one and I haven’t seen a tomb where I don’t get a white in yet lol

Welp.

Yesterday I farmed bellas for 3h30 straight. I got a grand total of 2 life and 1 artemis.

I was quite pissed off at the end.

1 snake pit - reskin bulwark this says it all

No worries I did 120 labs no expo so my 7/8 knight still had para hp. Finally got one died a minute later.

Keep farming don’t stop never complain. I just recently got my Jugg, Omgur, and Bracer. Took a couple of hours but I made it :smiley:

how recent was it when you got them?

What do you think?

well i could have sworn that you told people that you where quitting. and i would want a bit more proof that you actually got that stuff.

I don’t need to prove anything to some kid on the internet, nice try though.

well then i dont belive you got those rare whites, if your fine with that then thats fine with me.

Here we go again… Please, stop calling people kid when they’re reacting to what you say.

But… he is a kid…

how do you know?

for some reason I find a thing with sprites
wants plane, gets ep
wants ep, gets plane

I never look for either and I get them. I get an EP and I die with it. Get a Plane and feed it lol. I’m totally not a noob…

Same

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.