Am I the only one that still gets chills?

When you beat a void run in Lost Halls and watch the boss flash into all those different bosses, and the area changes? Probably the coolest thing ever done inside the game lore/scenery wise in my opinion. It’s probably one of the best endings to a boss fight and really feels “endgame”-like.

I really love that fight as well. Anyone else just randomly get that spike of excitement when they see this? image

Not chills. Just anticipation and relief.

4 split - fear (cuz I suck)
last dps - relief
void exposition - anticipation
actually getting loot - disappointment because I always get 2 fucking mana and nothing else

Personally it reminds me of Delirium from The Binding of Isaac.
The devs confirmed that the death animation was unintended to be similar, but it’s almost uncanny how much likeness it has. It’s an awesome fight, although the Nightmare Colony and the Killer Queen Bee are my favourite boss fights in the game.

I don’t feel anything anymore. at this point lost halls isn’t hard, it’s just tedious. honestly it could be done in regular realm encounters or just with randoms because so many people have played it and are familiar with it. but the community is so entrenched in the raiding discord approach to LH that if you ever want to do some you have to join a discord server, which only adds to the tedium imo.

I may be stupid, but when Oryx says this upon Hermit God death it makes me shiver me timbers a little since it makes me think a little too deeply about stuff.

Or you could always attempt to solo it like I did…

that solves nothing, it just makes it even more tedious.

We’ll you’ll have to take that up with Toast and Decker since you’re in UGC

I’ve gotten chills once.
Am I the only one who was stupid enough to go look around at the changing phase?
I went walking around during one of the big maps and it changed to a small map. I took a lot of damage getting back

No, I just think “There’s another 2 mana for me”

If you don’t expect it, you will get it- Commy 2018

True. It turned into the Killer Queen Bee area and I started spamming HP pots and running around. Nearly pissed myself.

And then there’s me- yet to complete a lost halls.

same

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.