Amazon

“In Greek mythology, the Amazons (Greek: Ἀμαζόνες, Amazónes, singular Ἀμαζών, Amazōn) were a tribe of women warriors related to Scythians and Sarmatians. Apollonius Rhodius, at Argonautica, mentions that Amazons were the daughters of Ares and Harmonia (a nymph of the Akmonian Wood). They were brutal and aggressive, and their main concern in life was war.” Says the wikipedia.

If someone is interested in further reading:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazons

Here is the sprite sheet of base skin:
Amazon%20x10

And the GIF:
Amazon

Weapon:
T0%20Shortbow T0 Shortbow
Bows are obvious choice here they fit amazon class most of all rotmg weapons and there are only two bow classes in the game.

Skill:
T0%20Javelin T0 Iron Spear
What would be the Amazon without her spear probably amazon without spear still i think that spears fit this class very well and thats why i chose them. Skill itself would be a mix of assassin’s poison and archer’s quiver. After use it would throw a quiver like enemies piercing projectile that would deal impact damage and poison enemies on contact (in item description poison would be called bleeding but it would work exactly as poison).

Armor:
T0%20Wolfskin%20Armor T1 Wolfskin Armor
Nothing unexpected here as the bow class she would use light armors.

Stats:
Potion%20of%20Life Life: 700 Potion%20of%20Mana Mana: 252
Potion%20of%20Attack Attack: 70 Potion%20of%20Defense Defense: 25
Potion%20of%20Speed Speed: 55 Potion%20of%20Dexterity Dexterity: 50
image Vitality: 40 Potion%20of%20Wisdom Wisdom: 65
Nothing special here as well just the minor decrease in attack for 5 additional speed and 15 wisdom.

love the images you put up

honestly thought the spear was a staff at first, the sprites are a bit similar, like maybe add a small cloth near the blade or something else.

also since is WIP someone should move it to that area.

the ability feels too similar to other classes. it could even be a ut quiver, poison, shuriken, maybe even a waki. Its one of those: press space bar for damage.

It might work better as a huntress (maybe archer) skin rather than its own class
(great sprite anyway)

Idk, only ability and stat gains/level are WIP. Has a sprite and decriptioms

Further more I’m pretty sure there is already an Amazon huntress skin

Pretty minor thing but there are 6 weapon types , 3 armour types. Currently there are 5 robe classes, 4 heavy classes and 6 hide classes. It would seem to follow that we should have 6 of each armour class and 3 of each weapon. Maybe this could be heavy? I don’t know, just à nitpick.

you are right there is amazonian skin for huntress xD

My question is, how would you justify giving a bow to a heavy/robe class?

So she’s a shipping service with only 55 speed. Disappointing.

I actually have had an idea for a class called the Manhunter which is heavy + bow, ability slightly favors multishot bows (although still improves single shots) with less true range and so you get closer

I had an idea like that too, except the ability doubles the amount of shots at an equal arc gap as the pre-existing bow, has no effect on single shot bows.

UTs could effect single shot bows, or maybe make shots more powerful and have amplitude etc

I feels as if the sprite looks a bit lewd

xD

GZ4G6ym%20-%20Edited

eeeeeehhhhh xD what can i say?

I’ll give yours the nod if I don’t have to pay 9 bucks for it.

But at the same time we have 3 swords, 2 katanas, 2 bows, 2 wands, and 3 staffs so big thunk there.

ef098a26d1a0f0df01c0cea06567e4659574305e_1_317x499

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.