Ancient Shield of Stone

Okay, thanks!

You just donā€™t understand what rushing is do youā€¦

Heā€™s talking about GETTING to the bossā€¦ not battling the boss.

In abysses, when you rush, you donā€™t kill every single enemy. Heā€™s making the suggestion that you paralyze them and keep running so they canā€™t follow you. Read a little more into the items before giving blatant disregard for well thought-out feedback

You understand if you donā€™t kill everything in abyss and you hit a dead end youā€™re dead, right?

You have to kill almost everything. Want proof? Look at Linkiiā€™s dragging videos. He has to oreo buff when he gets to a dead end. If he doesnā€™t, heā€™ll die. You have to kill nearly everything following you, and everything will follow you with a crappy 0.7 seconds paralysis lol.

Lol you have some kind of vendetta against me, donā€™t you? I did read into the idea. I thought it was some useless vanity that tried to emulate an enemy while stealing the archerā€™s niche: Low mp cost paralyze.

But if I said that, Iā€™d get banned, wouldnā€™t I? :innocent:

That looks more like a seal, and this is supposed to be a shield.

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-87491460501412/15th-century-round-shield-7.gif

Okay good point.

You donā€™t need to clear abyss to rush. If you hit a dead end, hide behind a corner and all the enemies canā€™t see you. Switch shields and dash out and stun the wall of minions before they process your existence and then clear the wall. Also, it paralyzes for 1.5 seconds, so I donā€™t think many enemies will be following you to form a huge wall.

It was 0.7 seconds originally, so I didnā€™t realize you changed it.

Or you can just stun everything and not use this useless shield :joy:

Lol thanks @StarliAS, youā€™re defending my idea just as much as I am. Also, @AidanGe, the difference in shape between my shield and a seal is the corner pixels are wider. My shield is essentially a box with the corners cut out. Seals have 3 pixel cutouts while mine has one pixel cut outs.

Most people would run out of stuns fairly quickly though, but thatā€™s a valid point. I feel like this shield would let you do things much more cleanly though.

:thumbsup: cool.

If you actually have to kill everyone in an abyss while rushing then you just arenā€™t good at rushing abyssesā€¦
I donā€™t have a vendetta against you, I just hate people that obviously arenā€™t good at the game but give feedback like they are.

On-topic: Paralyze on shield is absolutely NOT a ā€œuseless vanityā€. It can be EXTREMELY useful in certain situations and if you canā€™t understand that then I canā€™t help you but @WinkofTime Great item! Seems pretty balanced and the sprite is beautiful. fits in really well with the shatters and I LOVE that you respected the shatters whites and kept this a cyan. I do feel that it should be a white but I also understand that a white bag drop from the titanium might get bad feedback. It could drop from the avatar? Like the tablet, a shatters based ability with a unique effect.

I said anything that follows you has to be killed.[quote=ā€œJetson, post:32, topic:8829ā€]
If you actually have to kill everyone in an abyss while rushing then you just arenā€™t good at rushing abyssesā€¦
I donā€™t have a vendetta against you, I just hate people that obviously arenā€™t good at the game but give feedback like they are.
[/quote]

Lol. Have you rushed an abyss before without killing anything? Iā€™d love to see you hit a dead end and die to a demon shotgun :slight_smile: .

But thatā€™s not the point Iā€™m makingā€¦
What Iā€™m saying is that not every enemy has to be killed. You hit as many as you can on the way but thatā€™s basically it. Itā€™s easy and you donā€™t have to slow down at all to kill minions

#####thatā€™s why itā€™s called rushing

Oh, I meant you have to kill everything thatā€™s following you.

Oh wait:[quote=ā€œXSpinATKx, post:33, topic:8829ā€]
I said anything that follows you has to be killed.
[/quote]

Maybe you should read :wink:

Holy shitā€¦ youā€™re proving @WinkofTime point. You donā€™t need to kill the people that follow you because you can just paralyze them and run jesus christ pick a side and stick with it

Yes, I know. I agreed. You just pointlessely argue over everything. It suits your overinflated ego, though.[quote=ā€œXSpinATKx, post:31, topic:8829ā€]
:thumbsup: cool.
[/quote]

Why do you think I said that to the OP?

Spinatk, what do you know about rushing abysses? You only have a single 0/8 and a 50/50 pet lol

But to get on subject, the shield is balanced as far as I can tell. I wouldnā€™t make it a complete circle as thatā€™d be incredibly overpowered. The pierce is nice since it could immobilize all demons coming at you. I definitely see this as a secondary ability, like ogmur.

Iā€™d rate this 7.5/10. Good job.

Havenā€™t really played in a while, only log-on for daily rewards.

Thank you!