A powerful dagger once utilized in an age long forgotten

Damage: 200-250
Range: 6
Rate of fire: 30%
Effect: Shot hit multiple targets
Fame: 5%
Stat reduction: -5 Def
Feed power: 950

Seems like a very close copy of the Ancient Stone Sword, from the name to even the description:

But importantly, I don’t see where I would ever use this item. Let’s take a staple dagger that we’re all familiar with – the T12 Dagger of Foul Malevolence, which deals 95-175 (average: 135) damage at 100% rate of fire. Meanwhile, this weapon deals 170-210 (average: 190) damage at 30% rate of fire. Now let’s pull out a DPS calculator:

Though we can’t see in this view, it can be reasonably concluded that the Dagger of Foul Malevolence would beat it until well over the 170 DEF area. You can clearly see that your stone dagger is far too underpowered.

“But it has a range 6. Surely that makes it great, right?” Wrong. The Carved Golem Remains with a 6.3 range completely dominates in DPS all the way to 144 DEF, not to mention that it’s far easier to aim with due to its 100% rate of fire.

TLDR: Dagger’s too weak.
– Gamma :v:

I think you should increase the rate of fire and damage, but decrease the range.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.