Angel Warrior

Here’s a skin I made for the warrior (It was my first try and I don’t have the other parts ready yet, but let me know what you think of the sprite):

P.S, do skins posted on this forum actually have a chance to get made into real skins?

Possibly… i’ve heard of skins being designed by forum lurkers.

As for your skin… Hmm… I’d say that the basic shape needs work. Don’t make it just warrior with wings! The warrior’s proportions are definitely off… Try cross-checking with the in game sprites. Also, animation, attack and walking, is missing?

Thnx for the feedback, will def change!

I think it would be nice idea but like @BaraBlazer said it need better shape + its dont shaded at all . And why it have red eyes? I think red mean evil but ur warrior is angel didnt he?

Right now it looks like a thin warrior with a cape, or bushy white hair. Is that supposed to change when animated? The eyes in addition give an albino feel rather than an angel feel.

I still like the skin and can see myself using it, but it I fail to see the “angel” in this angel warrior.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.