Anime Discussion Thread

recently rewatched entire food wars anime and the latest season (team shokugeki) was super repetitive and it was more of a hassle to see the outcome rather than want to watch it. also the ending was super random and weird.

I was wondering if all the lesbian sex would make it easier to read for you. Judging by the result I’m going to assume it doesn’t.

It was just a test, you’re not really missing out on anything by not reading it.

Kimi no Todoke

You make an intriguing offer there, but if the price for that is countless gore…the scales are tipped.

Talking about that, I would instead suggest 249107 on…er-hem, “The N-H Site”.
Just a lovely little manga.

Also, does anyone here happen to follow Fukakai na Boku no Subete o? o3o

kamisama hajimemashita

Jesus Christ Goutouge is based

yo banana fish is crazy…

Only thing that felt a bit off about Banana Fish to me were the gay vibes it was giving off :pensive:

cool show with a crazy plot otherwise

Finally decided to watch konosuba. It was really good. I would definitely recommend it. Now I’m trying to find out how I can watch the movie.

Oh You Know It !
season 3 never u,w,u

this jojoke has transcended beyond jojo

I just started anime bc corona, friend recommended bnha and one punch man, and I just finished those. Any other good suggestions?

Depending on how much free time you have… I have two suggestions

Demon Slayer, Made in Abyss, Violet EVergarden, FMA:B, Your Name, and Assassination Classroom

Since you’ve seen so little that there’s no reference we can use for what kind of taste you have, I recommend you just use anime recommendation charts instead of asking people for their favorite series

Like this for example

god damn lol

I’ll second trolldlrs’ full metal Alchemist brotherhood recommendation :smile:

Also hunter x hunter if you’re down for 140 episodes; these two are my favourite but I’ve only watched anime for about a year now :3

I didn’t recommend Full Metal Alchemist

lmfao im blind obviously you are trolldlr… mb

It’s a pretty solid list actually, lots of classics there

I took a look at everything on it and out of 167 I’ve: already watched 126, have 29 on my plan to watch list already and have 10 new anime to check out I’ve never heard of before (and don’t care to watch two of them)

It’s all worth the watch imo (besides those two anyway :zipper_mouth_face: )