These donuts are great.
Jelly-filled are my favorite.
Nothing beats a jelly-filled donut.

LMAO

its anime, just not viewed as authentic, japanese animation anime

I didn’t watch Umaru Chan yet, all I know about is is from this video:

Also hear its getting a second season

yes i know. YO its a great slice of life

watching tons of sports anime, caught up to yowamushi pedal, and currently watching baby step.

both probably top 3 for sports anime.

Ohhh man… If you guys want to watch around 70 episodes of people making bread, traveling through time and cracking jokes, then you should watch Yakitate!! Japan… Honestly it was dumb, but funny, and if actually had a story line somewhere mixed in all of it. But don’t judged the whole show by the first episode, i think it was pretty fun.

Oh jeezus, Yakitate Japan was great. Basically a regular shonen battle manga, but with bread. Quality meme.

So Koe no Katachi just got subbed recently…

Amazing movie! :heart::heart::heart:
The skipping of parts is so evident, and half of the characters get poor character development, but other than that, a really great movie! Not a movie for everyone to really enjoy, but if you have had either; being bullied, bullied someone, dealt with some kind of disability, or have had serious depression before, it adds more emotional attachment to the main characters in this film.

I actually started downloading it 20 minutes ago, and like a lot of people I’ve been waiting a long damn time to watch it

Been watching sports anime too recently. Half way through Ace of Diamonds, its not the best I’ve seen but its pretty good.

Just finished it, that really was amazing

And you make a good point, I could relate to some of the characters in more ways than one…it really made it an emotional ride.

yeah diamond no ace is pretty solid. I tried learning baseball rules b/c of that tv show but failed utterly most painful rules of any sport

caught up to the manga of baby steps, its fighting for best sports anime/manga with slam dunk.

So I started to catch up on this seasons anime, I’m watching

Love these series, they don’t seem to be too popular though:

One of the best this season imo, its all CG anime though but it doesn’t bother me much for these types of series

Don’t expect much from it, but its pretty adorable

And a few sequels

Was never crazy about this series, but its probably worth the watch

https://myanimelist.net/anime/30727/Saenai_Heroine_no_Sodatekata_♭

This anime isn’t anything special, except for its 10/10 art…seriously has one of the best art that I’ve seen in an anime

Am I missing out on anything that’s worth watching?

People have very mixed opinions on Re:Creators, but I think it’s worth watching.
It’s an interesting concept, and jeezus the ending of episode 8 was amazing.

Hmm, alright I’ll check it out

Thanks!

Wow, 10/10 art? Don’t think I’ve ever heard someone say that about Saekano before.
The art is kinda-pretty…?

(story-wise it’s obviously meh-good :slight_smile:

Really? I’ve always loved the art for the series and S2 is better than I remember it being. The art is kind of pretty and the style is simplistic, its not too detailed and I love it that way

This scene was in the last episode I watched, I thought it looked pretty majestic

Although that’s just my opinion and I’ve never been much of a judge when it comes to things like that, so even I don’t think my word means much xD

this season is a pretty bad season

im watching boku hero 2, but im caught up to manga so its not that interesting, also got yowamushi pedal/witch academia continuing. Not watching attack on titan/recreators, i dropped/onhold after two eps. The magic school one had a good start, but then it just died.