Anime Discussion Thread

Aaaaaah wtf u watched a channel the animation

Morning arch my man

Dont really know what persona 3/4 is, but after a google search, im assumming a no.

[quote=“Wizybrain, post:441, topic:535”]
but it’s
[/quote]ah yes! same picture so i can remember who you are!

im surprised that pusat, cast and shu have a relatively high anime count, every person i ever talk to anime about usually has like 20 days watched, most being things like SAO, AoT, etc.

(me)

lol i mite change my profile pic but when i do i’ll try to remember to change it for mal too

Started on a couple of series:

Stride Alternative: decently entertaining, it’s kind of gay but not like Free! gay. Dropped it off like 10 eps in or something.

Forgot the name but the gist of it is like 6 people are given powers to fight the Demon God or some jazz. It’s prett bad; the main character is someone you can’t help but hate and the ending completely sucks ass.

Buddy Complex: It’s not yaoi as the name suggests. It’s actually mechs. It’s a very good anime, highly recommend.

Another couple that I missed.

• Alderamin in the Sky: Decent anime, kind of a psychological thriller, the main character is kind of a man-whore. It’s kind of slow-paced so I dropped it.

• Prison School: Classic. Lots of fanservice and has a decent storyline. The dialogue is awesome.

• No Game No Life: Where do I even get started? I fucking hate the characters. The relationship between the MC’s can only be decribed as covert paedophiliac wincest. It’s a good psychological thriller.

That’s about it, I guess.

ahh reminds me, im only like half way through

[quote=“SahdIdk, post:446, topic:535”]
I fucking hate the characters
[/quote]although the character interactions are very eechi, i do like he mind games, always a fan of the death-note mind battle anime.

[quote=“SahdIdk, post:446, topic:535”]
Alderamin in the Sky:
[/quote]psychological thriller? really, i remember it being a OP MC that pwns all, although with war tactics. maybe the first 2-3 eps were somewhat slower.

He gets a rival

Okay…finally got around to deciding what I’ll be watching this season (halfway through the season gg)

Series continuing from last season:

Seasonal series:

Sequels/Alternate versions of series:

Movies:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/34100/Fate_kaleid_liner_Prisma☆Illya_Movie__Sekka_no_Chikai

Specials:

And almost finished Little Witch Academia, it’s a fun anime with a Harry Potter feel to it strangely.

Am I missing anything worth watching?

I wanted to watch Gamers but I felt like I’d get bored of it too fast :smile:

Also looking forward to My Hero Academia Season 2 but I haven’t even finished Season 1 :thonk:

watching shion no ou

its about shogi, the characters are good, the story is a bit messy but decent. art is meh, sound is ok.

i play chess, and in chess there are like 10min each to each person (or whatever time you use), but things like go and shogi have like hours + 1min per move after running out of time. so weird. kinda get go, but shogi?

Read the synopsis on MAL, seems interesting, might watch it one day

Oh yea, the new Cardcaptor Sakura OVA. So finally just less than a month away from that huh? Can’t wait!!!

oh my, the first anime i actually finished.

Damn, I’ve barely seen 100 anime.

I’m currently watching the mainstream stuff like DBS and One Piece, but I wanna start something new.
Is there anything that comes close to Code Geass and Death Note (battle of wits)?

AYY BOI

oh…welpp

ahhhhh why is your mal so cool!?!? i cant recommend anything similar to either of those anime, because i’ve never seen them, but https://myanimelist.net/anime/1535/Death_Note/userrecs

no game no life is similar to both of those anime (and ive seen it too)

Off the top of my head, try One Outs or Kaiji. They’re both different kinds of shows than Death note/code geass but they’re very strategic/psychological anime where the characters get into battles of trying to outsmart each other.

Half way through Baby Steps (just finished the first season). I have mixed feelings about it, it’s definitely different than other sports anime I’ve seen. There’s massive time skips so the anime moves pretty fast, which is good, but that also means they skip most of the tennis matches or they only last half an episode each (or in some cases they literally end the entire match in a single scene). So there’s no hook on the tennis matches for me idk.

All of you watch so much anime >.> and your MaL’s aren’t empty.

Can’t watch anymore because of school and I have like 6 hours of hw every night kms :slightly_smiling_face:

well personally thats what i like about it, usually they drag on too long, but the matches get longer throughout the series.

[quote=“MustafaD, post:455, topic:535”]
Is there anything that comes close to Code Geass and Death Note (battle of wits)?
[/quote]kaji and one outs are certainly good ones

other ones

i havent watched any of them buy people say they are similar

No game no life is a battle of wits. Monster which i am watching rn is somewhat close, its 2nd recommended

looking through your list i rec the older ones form like 1997- 2010, the highly rated ones, they are usually always good watches