Anime Discussion Thread

Yeah I find it’s getting better in the second season

Also all of those recommendations right there…look pretty interesting to me

I’m probably going to watch Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu pretty soon, been want to for a long time

I’ve never seen an anime about competitive mahjong

i also like the genre a lot so i just did some google searchs

ginga ive been meaning to watch it, but not a huge fan of space. although its like 5th on mal rn.at one time i thought it was one of the many gintamas

[quote=“Septagram, post:463, topic:535, full:true”]
I’ve never seen an anime about competitive mahjong
[/quote]ive never even seen an anime about mahjong, my parents used to play it against some others long ago, but was too lazy to learn.

Hey uhhhh i want to see infowars anime

It’s really ez pz

im a sucker for good art

Oh hey I’m watching Saki right now. I am currently at ep 8 of the first season, been going really slow at it, but it’s quite interesting. Very unique of an anime.

I am half-chinese so I have played mahjong whenever I’m over at my relative’s place, but seeing an automatic, electronic mahjong table for the very first time… holy shit. I also have absolutely no understanding of the scoring system in the anime xD

finished the ENTIRE k-on series, its sad to see that it stopped :frowning: :cry:

also finished steins;gate right after, that was a whole different ride oh crap.

any suggestions bois?

If you liked k-on then uhhhhh love live school idol

steins gate was a thought provoking one right? watching monster, already recced so many times in short peroid, but its the most story oriented anime ive seen, more so than things like death note, code geass, fma-bro etc.

im almost done arakawa under the bridge, a comedy, slice of life and romance. its about these homeless people, but they arent homeless b/c of being poor, but instead them escaping society. The comedy is kinda stupid.

Also on episode 21 of Saki, well its ok…

after thinking, i dont really have a genre that i have watched a lot of. if i had to say the ones ive watched most of relative to the total amount of, it would probably be the op insane people, like btoom, SAO, mirai nikki, overlord, etc.

Same really, I`m a general watcher.

When I first started watching anime I just wanted to watch the best of every genre, even things not aimed at my age group or sex ect. like Shoujo for example. So since Ill watch anything thats considered good or popular regardless of the genre, my list is very varied.

Ill say that there are more of some anime in the same genre than others though, like Im not a huge fan of mecha so youd only find a few like gurren laggann, evangelion, Aldnoah.Zero ect. but youd find countless comedies.

when i started anime i just watched what my sister liked. I watched cardcaptor sakura with her, and then watched inyusha on my own. Went to all the big shounen, fairy tail, one piece, naruto, bleach.Then on to the other popular ones, like mirai nikki, death note, code geass.

Although im still lacking in the soujo, comedy, slice of life and romance department.

no.

it fucked with my mind lol. i’ll watch monster

so i finished monster… ill write my thoughts some other time, i have lots of thoughts about the show, but im giving it a 7/10.

i know you’re quiting, but will you quit this thread to?

started on these shows:

• a channel
  • psycho-pass
  • lucky star
  • watashi ga monetai no wa dou kangaetemo omaera ga (it’s you guys’ fault i’m not popular)

update on finished:

• my hero academia S1

oh dunno why i didnt think of these two till now, but serial experiment lain and Texhnolyze were both apparently along that genre. Both are quite dark.

ive only watched an ep of each though

eyy scorch
been stalking realmeye for a long time waiting XD

Anyone know Tokyo Ghoul here? :confused:

yes. pretty darn popular so majority should know it